Any news on Eddie Royal?

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
A metalhead would never choke on a burger. Maybe an Adam Levine fan like yourself would though!

Glad you had a nice time at kuma's korner with this adam fellow. That's no reason to make jokes about people dying, however

Schmidtaki

Just your everyday fail.
Donator
Liked Posts:
How the hell is Royal not proven? Outside of his first year with Cutler which I admit was an outlier, he's pretty much been the same guy every years. A proven slot receiver.

Jeffery is a proven talent... Royal hasn't proven much but he is kinda like Earl Bennett since coming here.

He is injured and hasn't done much "since coming here" so he hasn't proven anything on the Bears yet.

Grizzly Man

Liked Posts:
At this point, I would rather have Bellamy or Meredith or whoever else we have in Royal's place. I don't see the value in him that some others may see.
Exactly. Not impressed so far.

Bear_Assed

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
its too bad. Royal was a always known as a durable and dependable wr. Then he comes to the bears and can't stay healthy. figures

LiverpoolBearsFAn

Liked Posts:
I just associate Royal with all those shit screen passes on Sunday, he seemed to get dropped for about -30 yards in total from them, then get injured. He's not dynamic enough to be giving him the ball there. He's not going to make defenders miss (Royal is a serviceable slot receiver who does do some things well, but that's not his strength).

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
Any news on Eddie Royal?

Yes... In fact there is.

He's pretty middling. Is playing below where we hoped he would. And is costing the team a lot of $.

Otherwise, I hope he isn't hurt bad and comes back soon because Marinara is far worse.

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
Eddie Royal + Kevin White stats = 171 yards, 1 TD.

Brandon MArshall Stats = 686 yards, 4 TD's.

Eddie Royal + White cost to Bears = 8.5 million

Brandon Marshall cap hit cost to Bears = 5.6 million

Oh, and we gave them a draft pick as well...

Well done Pace

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Eddie Royal + Kevin White stats = 171 yards, 1 TD.

Brandon MArshall Stats = 686 yards, 4 TD's.

Eddie Royal + White cost to Bears = 8.5 million

Brandon Marshall cap hit cost to Bears = 5.6 million

Oh, and we gave them a draft pick as well...

Well done Pace

Meh, he wasn't worth the headache. When the Bears are good again, he won't be the same guy.