Any reports on Hicks Injury?

Bronek

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Georgia Bulldogs
Boy, we will need him in the worst way against the Raiders.

BearbaFett

Liked Posts:
no update yet....we'll need to wait until the press conferences this morning. he was listed as questionable yesterday during the game (rather than doubtful or out), which says to me that it wasn't that bad when they initially diagnosed it.

next week, raiders might be getting back josh jacobs at full health (he's questionable tonight) and kenyan drake and peyton barber have definitely impressed. their ground game is super solid.

mikeyk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
"Akiem has got a groin. Also, a penis and a testicle.. possibly 2 of those, we'll know more once we figure out the why's when it comes to testicles. And we'll take it from there."

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
no update yet....we'll need to wait until the press conferences this morning. he was listed as questionable yesterday during the game (rather than doubtful or out), which says to me that it wasn't that bad when they initially diagnosed it.

next week, raiders might be getting back josh jacobs at full health (he's questionable tonight) and kenyan drake and peyton barber have definitely impressed. their ground game is super solid.

They currently rank 30th in rush DVOA, 24th in RYPG and 25th in RYPA. Barber is a bum running the ball and Drake /Jacobs are middling running backs that need their line for them to look somewhat decent. The bigger issue in this game will be stopping the pass as Carr is hitting the middle of the field more often this year.