Anybody interested in a Cassius Marsh go fund me?

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
I’m thinking we should set up a Cassius Marsh go fund me to help pay his fine. We should publicize donating to it and, basically, let the league know the fucked up and fuck them.

Anybody down to help organize this?

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
That would be hilarious. I'm sure the owners of the site would kick in as it would drum up some serious advertising. I'd throw $10.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I will only donate if it is to the cause of funding a class for marsh to go learn how to do a proper spin kick from Chuck Norris.

Or oh, for those of you who saw his postgame presser, a go fund me to get him some proper clothes so that he doesn't look like an extra from macklemore's thrift shop video...

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Guys give to organizations that feed people.why the fuck are you donating to the rich. Fucking morons aka sheep's. Fuck the rich u cucks
I doubt Marsh would actually use it for the fine. He could always donate a little to the poor and still have enough leftover for the club or whatever. Why u gotta spazz so hard ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I will only donate if it is to the cause of funding a class for marsh to go learn how to do a proper spin kick from Chuck Norris.

Or oh, for those of you who saw his postgame presser, a go fund me to get him some proper clothes so that he doesn't look like an extra from macklemore's thrift shop video...
Way too much effort for the level of meh going on here ?

menacemanic

Liked Posts:
I doubt Marsh would actually use it for the fine. He could always donate a little to the poor and still have enough leftover for the club or whatever. Why u gotta spazz so hard ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
Your right i shouldn't Spezza sorry but its kinda annoying how Americans worship the rich. Give to the needy not the rich.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Your right i shouldn't Spezza sorry but its kinda annoying how Americans worship the rich. Give to the needy not the rich.
robin-hood-men-in-tights-animated-gif-.gif