Anybody think there are many season tickets left?

edvedder10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Anybody considering getting season tickets tomorrow, before the LeBron announcement? Don't think it would be a bad idea to get them before the announcement. I see they still say they're still onsale in the 100 level...a bit out of my range, and it give prices all the way to the 300 level. Tried to call the ticket office but it is closed until 9am tomorrow.

Either way, with LeBron they are favorites for the title, imo. Without LeBron, with the natural progression of the young Bulls, they could do some damage in the eastern conference playoffs. Boston is aging, Orlando is aging, Cleveland might be cellar-dwellars for all we know, Amare and LeBron in NY really don't impress me yet. Wade and Bosh will be tough, and, if it's Wade, LeBron, and Bosh in Miami, then yeah, that sucks. I'm excited for next season, I think the Bulls are going to have a big year, with or without LeBron.

BigP50

04-21-2012
Liked Posts:
I wouldnt get season tickets until I knew where Bron was going.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
It's a toss-up...I mean...if the Bulls get LBJ, the price for Season Tickets will sky-rocket. If they don't, they'll go down.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
They are still available? I have had the same 2 seats for 6 years now, and even when the Bulls were bad, I had to wait a while to get into a section that was actually worth paying for.

edvedder10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
i'm not sure, i haven't called into the ticket office and asked if they are available or not. there's a link at the top right of chicagobulls.com that says "season tickets on sale now", then I click on this link: BULLS: Season Tickets

It lists prices for 100 level($6525/seat), all the way to the 300 level($1525/seat). You can't order online, you have to call their office. I wonder if there are any 100 level seats left, or do all the big whigs have them locked up already? If they end up with LeBron, i'd be happy to be in the building

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Good luck, and hopefully welcome to the STHolders club. I don't recommend getting anything in the 300s for the entire season.