Anyone checking other teams' message boards?

Payton_34

Seattle Bears Fan
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Just wondered what the consensus picks among their fanbase was for the Broncos, Colts and Bucs. Not that it makes a damn bit of difference but still curious. I'm assuming Browns, Giants, Jets all go QB and Browns take Barkley with their other pick so I'm not really interested in what their fans are saying.

We've all discussed the top 3 wants for the Bears at #8 but who are the top 3 wants for:

Denver

Indianapolis

Tampa Bay

.... according to their fans?

Sammich

Liked Posts:
Just wondered what the consensus picks among their fanbase was for the Broncos, Colts and Bucs. Not that it makes a damn bit of difference but still curious. I'm assuming Browns, Giants, Jets all go QB and Browns take Barkley with their other pick so I'm not really interested in what their fans are saying.

We've all discussed the top 3 wants for the Bears at #8 but who are the top 3 wants for:

Denver

Indianapolis

Tampa Bay

.... according to their fans?

Not sure about your post, but the young Joe Pesci avatar is awesome.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
I usually check what other teams' beat reporters are predicting a couple days before the draft but don't bother with message boards.

dabears253313

Liked Posts:
I looked at the Colts depth chart and I think they could take Ward at #6. Buccaneers don't play in a 3-4 and they signed JPP and Vinny Curry, so MAYBE they pass on Chubb. They could take Fitzpatrick, James or Smith because they fit their needs. I know Chubb is the highest rated player but other guys like Leonard Williams dropped because of the needs of other teams.

Here is a great scenario that would work out for the Bears:

1. QB
2. QB
3. QB
4. Barkley
5. QB
6. Ward
7. Chubb/Nelson/Fitzpatrick/James/Smith
8. Chubb or Nelson

Add in a team trading up for a QB gives the Bears an even better chance of getting Chubb.

Speed

Liked Posts:
If the Colts pass on Nelson, Andrew Luck should retire on GP. Draft is deep at interior, but when you have a shit line and an ailing QB trying to get cute with the value pick I don't think is a good idea. Take the guy everyone and their momma are saying is gonna be a guaranteed future All-pro to protect your QB.

fenderpfunk

Liked Posts:
I'm reading a lot of teams in the top 5 are looking to pull off a trade by dealing their pick for Pro Bowl Free Agent quarterback Jay Cutler. Yes, you read that right, trading picks for free agents. Unreal... the cost of greatness though am I right?

Hotwheelz24

They See Me Rollin'
Liked Posts:
I'll be more interested to check boards for other teams after each team makes their pick. I won't lie it was pretty hilarious watching the Colts board go in a full on riot after the whole McDaniels debacle especially the thread that was titled "It's official: McDaniels Hired as New Colts HC".

Speed

Liked Posts:
Lions fans are talking about Landry and Leighton Vander-Esche a lot. Doubt Landry will be at 20.

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You know the truth is I barely watch college football and like to watch videos of their All-Stars going against each other in practice......BUT

I have been GUILTY of parroting everyone about how good CHUBB is.....

Is he really that good ?? Like Aaron Donald Good coming outta college ???

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm still not buying Browns taking a QB. I think many people are going to be surprised when only 2 QBs com off the board in the top 10.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm still not buying Browns taking a QB. I think many people are going to be surprised when only 2 QBs com off the board in the top 10.

Then I see a Bear trade down.