Anyone know where I can find the full 2006 ARI vs CHI Game?

Liked Posts:
Yep, I have the Chi/Det game where Stafford had the meltdown and picked a fight with DJ and the the Chi NYJ game where Jay won the shootout.

Yeah I've downloaded that one a few times myself in late winter early springs of the offseasons. I love that game, the Bears D rubbed their noses in it too which was perfect after the prior loss to them at the toilet.

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
God Rex was awful.

BeerMe

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wasn't there a google download page or some shit people could upload stuff and others could download it? I swear I got a game or 2 that way, is that still around?

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wasn't there a google download page or some shit people could upload stuff and others could download it? I swear I got a game or 2 that way, is that still around?

google drive? I use it for school to pass along papers and documents and stuff. Nothing that big file wise though.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm sorry guys I can't seem to find my DVD spindle where I had my 2006 games. I only managed to find the SB, the NO playoff game and the Rams game from 2006. I need to get to some boxes I have in storage because I know there isn't a chance in hell I threw away those DVDs.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I'm sorry guys I can't seem to find my DVD spindle where I had my 2006 games. I only managed to find the SB, the NO playoff game and the Rams game from 2006. I need to get to some boxes I have in storage because I know there isn't a chance in hell I threw away those DVDs.

I have mine at home.... have the whole season... ill dig it up and throw it on my FTP server later when I get home from work.

If anyone wants access PM me.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers

torches_pitch.jpg

Doug Grohlin

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah I've downloaded that one a few times myself in late winter early springs of the offseasons. I love that game, the Bears D rubbed their noses in it too which was perfect after the prior loss to them at the toilet.

I love when Lance just smacked CJ to the ground. He got the flag on a clean hit, but none of them seemed to care.

Liked Posts:

I'd LOVE to get my hands on the 2006 Bears vs. Seahawks divisional round playoff game, that game was fucking great. The 2006 NFCC would be nice to boot also, but I thought the Seattle game was more exciting. I think what I liked most about the 2006 NFCC game was Sean Salisbury having to wipe the spum off from his face publically after sucking off Drew Brees & the Saints all week prior to that game. All week leading up to that game every word out of that dudes mouth was about how the Saints offense was going to shred the Bears D. The Bears winning that game was sweet & one of the few time I think I preferred to see the Bears blow out another team, rather than a close nail biter, because of all of the analysts going on & on over the Saints. Any win from 2006 would be sweet to have, I can't find them anywhere.

I need not ever watch the 2007 SB again. Once was enough for me.

Liked Posts:
I love when Lance just smacked CJ to the ground. He got the flag on a clean hit, but none of them seemed to care.

Makes one of the best gifs on the internet. That game was a great example of why I loved watching Lovies defense when it was on it's game with take always. Detroit had lead the league in not turning the ball over heading into that one & Lovies D fucked that all up for them.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I have every game on DVD from that season.... just ripped the Bears vs Cardinals game to an MKV.... like I said PM me if you want access to it... I may just rip all the DVDs.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'd LOVE to get my hands on the 2006 Bears vs. Seahawks divisional round playoff game, that game was fucking great. The 2006 NFCC would be nice to boot also, but I thought the Seattle game was more exciting. I think what I liked most about the 2006 NFCC game was Sean Salisbury having to wipe the spum off from his face publically after sucking off Drew Brees & the Saints all week prior to that game. All week leading up to that game every word out of that dudes mouth was about how the Saints offense was going to shred the Bears D. The Bears winning that game was sweet & one of the few time I think I preferred to see the Bears blow out another team, rather than a close nail biter, because of all of the analysts going on & on over the Saints. Any win from 2006 would be sweet to have, I can't find them anywhere.

I need not ever watch the 2007 SB again. Once was enough for me.

I found the DVD with that game. Its currently uploading. Once I finish uploading that one I will upload the NFCCG. PM me for the link since I don't doubt bitch tits would tattle tale on me for hosting it.