Anyone Play Guitar?

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Yeah I've tried out a few different things of my friends every once and awhile while I could. Most people I know,one of my friends who was in a band that was signed and everything(on an actual legit record label with big bands) suggested it as well for the type of music I like.

:buttrock:

There ya go then :) Now just understand how to store it right, so you don't warp your neck.

wgaf if it goes out of tune though, that's something you gotta learn, and I suggest you learn how to do it with a telephone dial-tone, just to get your ears adjusted.

Popinski Soda

Back in the USSR
Donator
Liked Posts:
I hear this guy plays the guitar, maybe he could help?

bb98e53a.jpg

J

bookiepriest

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Confused people that give advise will only confuse others and spread confusion.

I know you're trying to help, so I don't mean to make this an attack, but you're misleading someone who is absolutely new to all of this. One step at a time, and 95% of what you said is totally subjective at best.

But it would be good to go to a Guitar Center/shop of sorts, tell them your deal, handle a few guitars before you decide off amazon/internet.

I'm not really confused. Just been playing guitar on and off for 25 years. And a lot of my friends are in band's and I know what they buy and why they buy it. I've also spent a few thousand dollars over the years trying certain guitars and set ups for certain sounds.

If you are looking for a certain sound, go to Guitar Center, tell them what you want, and they will tell you what to get if you don't believe me.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
I'm not really confused. Just been playing guitar on and off for 25 years. And a lot of my friends are in band's and I know what they buy and why they buy it. I've also spent a few thousand dollars over the years trying certain guitars and set ups for certain sounds.

If you are looking for a certain sound, go to Guitar Center, tell them what you want, and they will tell you what to get if you don't believe me.

:bow:

Now lets find more n00bs, and get them to buy $1000 axes with another $1000 worth of equipment before they can even play Smells Like Teen Spirit.

EnjoyYourTiger

That weird bear thing.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cannot believe this has not been posted yet... shame on you all.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5QCs3PnQBc]‪Learning Guitar to Get Laid‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]