If no one remembers him, here's his post history
1700796659910.png
Cant believe i forgot this guy.

PhilEBuster

shoopster - Then. Now. Forever.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just curious.

BTW, I may be wrong. But I don’t think Justin Fields is the future.

IHTB
The real HATE’r . . . For real, though?

If so, you musta come back after seeing what a resounding success the shoopster’s comeback here has been . . .

IHATETHEBEARS(IHTB)

Liked Posts:
The real deal, old friend. Are you still “breaking it down?” All the way to Kansas?
BTW Shoopster, it wasn’t David Terrell’s aunt who accused you of breaking into his apartment. It was an (alleged) family friend who lived a few houses down from him when he was a kid. She claimed he was “like a son” to her. Was her name Nanabear? I think so. She was nuts.

Ten-hut soldiers!

Bust

Liked Posts:
Welcome back! 6 game tryout upcoming for Fields! upcoming division game rematch.

vs Vikings was the game Fields hurt his thumb? Bears lost 19-13. This is the start of Justin's revenge tour boyz.

"qb needs glasses and didn't see the blitzer" tom brady

BBBF

Liked Posts:
BTW Shoopster, it wasn’t David Terrell’s aunt who accused you of breaking into his apartment. It was an (alleged) family friend who lived a few houses down from him when he was a kid. She claimed he was “like a son” to her. Was her name Nanabear? I think so. She was nuts.

Ten-hut soldiers!
Ha. I forgot about that.

msadows

Liked Posts:
btw,

I remember you, but just like shoopster I did not miss you.

Honestly, ya'll are prob long dead by now and its ncuckneat0s troll accounts

94c4lt1

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Self-aggrandizing and wholly unrelated to Bears football. Mods please move to either the Donators or The Bar forums where it will never been seen.

(and for the record, I remember IHTB from the CBMB days which only further cements my conviction this thread should be moved and forgotten)