Anyone think Mosely will win?

AddisonStation

YamaHama it's fright nite
Donator
Liked Posts:
By safe I mean you cant wager money you dont have... therefor your thumbs remain intact.

thedude33

Liked Posts:
Cool, I think I'll lay off this fight at this point but I'll use that site in the future.

bleacherbum54

GoCubsGo
Liked Posts:
great fight so far

the fight previous to this one was amazing also

bleacherbum54

GoCubsGo
Liked Posts:
Im about to turn this off Mosley isnt fighting anymore he is hurt and has noting on his punches.

Last edited:

bleacherbum54

GoCubsGo
Liked Posts:
LOL they called that a knockdown lol manny just fell only the 5th time he has ever been knocked down.

bleacherbum54

GoCubsGo
Liked Posts:
Mosley just wanted a pay check didnt bring it at all

AddisonStation

YamaHama it's fright nite
Donator
Liked Posts:
That fucked sucked ass. Sure glad I didnt shell out $50 bucks for it.

It was good for 4 rounds and then PacMan coasted. We need someone who can actually go toe-to-to with him or this is what we're going to get twice a year.

Hatton got dominated but at least he tried to win the fight unlike Mosley.

I won my bet but what a waste of time.

AE23

from 68th
Donator
Liked Posts:
i really enjoyed the undercard, ........ was too busy drunk talkin to catch the main event, but I had this fight ending in the 6-7th, no later.

Undisputed

Liked Posts:
Just for this showing, I will never watch another Mosley fight. He had the ability to do much more and just coasted the whole fight. The difference of Mosley's loss to Pacquiao and everyone else, all those guys tried their hardest and were just overwhelmed, he didn't even show up to fight. It seemed as if he wanted Manny's autograph at the end of the fight with how friendly he was being and touching gloves with him at any given opportunity. You do not beat the best in the fighting game without an edge. Mosley needs to retire with that money he earned from this fight. Maybe he could be a better business man at this point in his life.

Pathetic.