Anyone watching A REAL QB stand in the pocket and deliver tonight?

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Jets have nice pieces. Their fans gnashing their teeth to nubs right now that they won that meaningless game and lost out on Trevor Lawrence and #1 pick.

I know this.. because im still bitter many years later that Aaron Donald went one pick ahead of us.
lol imagine how Buffalo and Cleveland felt, who drafted Sammy Watkins and Justin Gilbert in that draft ahead of Aaron Donald, respectively.

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
Lawrence is actually a REALLY good athlete.

I still laugh at how this loser Wilson somehow leapfrogged Fields in the draft... but I ain't complaining.
Jets will be regretting that for years like the Bears and Mahomes a few years ago. I think they gave up a lot of picks to get Wilson and now need to do it again to replace him. 49er's will trade for him and turn him into a star. Jimmy G for Wilson?

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
It's crazy how things change between the end of college football season and the time if the draft. After Fields threw fir I think 6 TDs in the CFP he was the solidified #2 QB. Then by draft he falls past Wilson, Lance and outside the top 10.
That's why the GM's get paid the big bucks to make those brilliant decisions.

Canth

Liked Posts:
Jets will be regretting that for years like the Bears and Mahomes a few years ago. I think they gave up a lot of picks to get Wilson and now need to do it again to replace him. 49er's will trade for him and turn him into a star. Jimmy G for Wilson?

I don't think the Jets gave up any picks, they naturally had the #2 overall pick. It was the 49'ers that gave up a stupid amount of picks to take Lance. To be fair to Lance, it's probably too early to call him a bust as he just hasn't played due to Jimmy G last year and getting hurt this year. But they are also going to be going in to year 3 with him and not really knowing what they have.

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
J-Roc was depressed, sippin lean, missing practices, didn't watch film, played in a less QB friendly era, literally didn't give a fuck, and he's on the same level statistically as Wilson who is presumably trying his best lmao.

Jamarcus > Zach
Purple Drank > Zach

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't think the Jets gave up any picks, they naturally had the #2 overall pick. It was the 49'ers that gave up a stupid amount of picks to take Lance. To be fair to Lance, it's probably too early to call him a bust as he just hasn't played due to Jimmy G last year and getting hurt this year. But they are also going to be going in to year 3 with him and not really knowing what they have.
Honestly, they might be in a position where they choose to trade Lance at this point, possibly even to the Jets. I know it's early with Purdy yet, but I'm sure the GM has given it some thought.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Wuv9Nfo.png

Bearcub13

Liked Posts:
Looking forward to Justin and the Bears meeting the Jaguars and Trevor maybe next season. Or even better in the play offs...

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Looks like the Jets need to take crack #3 at a QB. Their 1st round pick + Garrett Wilson, for the Bears’ #2, sounds about right.