Anyone worried about our presentation to LeBron?

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
If Colangelo doesn't get love from big stars for the World Championships, then why does Jerry think an ultimatum here will be any different.

JR isn't a fool, he has some kind of plan. I would like to know what that is, unfortunately we'll never know if it was impatience or a strategy.

Jonah Puls

Liked Posts:
Broussard said that someone from the Bulls organization said it was "absolutely false!!"

TopekaRoy

The Wizard of OZ
Donator
Liked Posts:
Is anyone else wondering why the meeting times for Cleveland and Chicago were swapped at the last minute? Here's my theory.

LeBron politely listened to the offers from NYK NYN and Miami, but the Cavs and Bulls are at the top of his list. Now he can tell the Cavs. "I'm 100% committed to coming back to Cleveland ... Unless the Bulls presentation just blows me away!"

Then, by talking to the Bulls last he can say "I have all the information I need to make a decision. I'm in (or I'm out.)" He doesn't have to 'get back to' the Bulls, because there is no one else for him to talk to.

He can give the Bulls a 'yes' or 'no' right away and imediately let the Cavs know what he decided!

What do you guys think?

Jonah Puls

Liked Posts:
Is anyone else wondering why the meeting times for Cleveland and Chicago were swapped at the last minute? Here's my theory.

LeBron politely listened to the offers from NYK NYN and Miami, but the Cavs and Bulls are at the top of his list. Now he can tell the Cavs. "I'm 100% committed to coming back to Cleveland ... Unless the Bulls presentation just blows me away!"

Then, by talking to the Bulls last he can say "I have all the information I need to make a decision. I'm in (or I'm out.)" He doesn't have to 'get back to' the Bulls, because there is no one else for him to talk to.

He can give the Bulls a 'yes' or 'no' right away and imediately let the Cavs know what he decided!

What do you guys think?

:bullbang::bullbang::bullbang::bullbang::bullbang:

JCM

CCS Mod
Liked Posts:
good thing is that we meet with him last.

TopekaRoy

The Wizard of OZ
Donator
Liked Posts:
good thing is that we meet with him last.

Exactly! IMO that's not only helpful to the Bulls, but the fact that the meetings were changed is a very positive sign that LeBron is highly interested in becoming a Bull!:bearbang:

JCM

CCS Mod
Liked Posts:
it leaves a strong impression on his mind. :D

hopefully he decides us.

JCM

CCS Mod
Liked Posts:
Not me, just wait until tomorrow, i bet it will switch back to him.

nickofypres

Super Nintendo Chalmers
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Toledo Rockets

What do you guys think?

Exactly! IMO that's not only helpful to the Bulls, but the fact that the meetings were changed is a very positive sign that LeBron is highly interested in becoming a Bull!:bearbang:

I hope your right!!! :bullbang:

Chicagolove

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
i'm not worried at all. if the Bulls almost got Wade to commit for them, when he adamantly stated that he's not leaving the Heat, i am not scared WHATSOEVER for bron.

Jonah Puls

Liked Posts:
i'm not worried at all. if the Bulls almost got Wade to commit for them, when he adamantly stated that he's not leaving the Heat, i am not scared WHATSOEVER for bron.

I never thought about that. :clap::clap:

JCM

CCS Mod
Liked Posts:
its going to be crazy today.

Jonah Puls

Liked Posts:
Yep. Already crazy in Cleveland. They chanted "Noah sucks."

Another reason James should leave Cleveland=stuck up, stupid fans.

JCM

CCS Mod
Liked Posts:
ya i saw that when i clicked on one of your twitter links.

cavs fans are the ones that suck.

Jonah Puls

Liked Posts:
Agreed. Man, I seriously cannot wait until Monday. This seems like it has been going on forever, while it's only been going on for two days.

lol

JCM

CCS Mod
Liked Posts:
ditto.

Jonah Puls

Liked Posts:
From what I have seen, a lot of people still see us and Cleveland as the favorites, and a lot still believe that he will come to Chicago.

I hope he tips something off later today after all of his meetings are done.