Arden Key sucks

Speed

Liked Posts:
well hopefully a team higher than the bears get enamored with him and draft him so a blue chipper can fall to 8.

He won't go Top 10 IMO by the time the process is over.I do think there's a good chance of someone sliding to us because I expect 4 QB's to be picked somewhere ahead of us(Rosen, Darnold, Jackson, Mayfield). Maybe 5 could go Top 10 if Josh Allen has a good senior bowl.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
He must be a terrible head case because coming into the season he was the top edge rushing prospect. His measurables and his 2016 tape will have NFL scouting departments scrutinizing every last detail about him. If he isn’t dedicated to be a professional, he’s not worth the risk.

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
Definitely a no go on Key. OL Beef Block. One of the guys on the left side of the ND line will work just fine. Their former OL coach will know which one the Bears want.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Did he bang your Mom or something? You're on a search and destroy mission here. lol

Sent from my RCT6703W13 using Tapatalk

That's sugarwalls to you, sir.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Arden Key is not a top 10 pick. End of story. I will go so far as to say I don't think he is even a 1st round pick. He seemed like a 1 dimensional speed rusher last year. He took a step back from football and then disappeared for a while and when he came back to LSU he was pretty much invisible. I've watched every play from him from a few games and he just flat out gets beat and can't do anything even against 1 man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaaWwNkgVco
Here he is versus auburn
There is even a play where a fullback blocks him no issues.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xsHLgjfTZ4
Here he is creating no plays in a win over Florida.

I get it. Edge is a premium position to attack early on in a draft. That is no reason to make a reach and grab a guy not only with character concerns, but a guy that simply did not produce this year. If you want Key then please post something from this year that would show me why he would be worth even a 1st round grade.

I'll wait to see what people that do this for a living think about him.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Did he bang your Mom or something? You're on a search and destroy mission here. lol

Sent from my RCT6703W13 using Tapatalk

Well thanks a lot for throwing me under the bus.......ohhh shit, you meant A.Key.....disregard this post.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
You are probably right.

The off field alone is enough to make him too big of a risk.

This is my biggest worry with him and why i think Pace will stay away from him. These kids that get in trouble off the field are the ones that will get in more trouble off the field when they have millions of dollars in the bank.

BearbaFett

Liked Posts:
From a pure aesthetic (probably not the right word) perspective, I truly believe the flow of his name should make him a top five pick though.

i like his name too. sounds like he would be an action movie villain.

“everyone, this is arden key...underground weapons dealer, military background, wanted in 14 countries. EXTREMELY dangerous.”