Are any of you guys optimistic about the Bulls making a "splash"?

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Learn how to read, I'm not going to repeat myself just because you have the reading comprehension of a 10-yr old.

Hey ass-wipe. I made a serious thought out post. And instead of answering any of it, you decided to shit yourself once again. I read what you posted
and disagreed with some of it. Why don't you stop cross-dressing and decide to be a man if you have the fucking huevos to be one. Are you and the
other small time sally, Prententous idiot, done playing house yet? Who is the daddy by the way?

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Guys, just admit we're screwed for the next decade and deal with it. :elephant:

Uh Huh. I think that you should find another team. Why be miserable? Why stay a fan of a team that you think is screwed for a decade?Seriously. Why
be a Bulls fan? Become a Heat fan. Many have. Many of them are certainly front-runners. Its similar to all of those "rabid" Lakers fans. Where are these
guys now? They are all over the radio crying about how shitty the management is. same management that won championships and who supposedly
bled purple and gold. same thing that a lot of you so-called Bulls "fans" are. Management sucks 101.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Uh Huh. I think that you should find another team. Why be miserable? Why stay a fan of a team that you think is screwed for a decade?Seriously. Why
be a Bulls fan? Become a Heat fan. Many have. Many of them are certainly front-runners. Its similar to all of those "rabid" Lakers fans. Where are these
guys now? They are all over the radio crying about how shitty the management is. same management that won championships and who supposedly
bled purple and gold. same thing that a lot of you so-called Bulls "fans" are. Management sucks 101.
I'll make my font green like everyone else next time

ginny

Liked Posts:
If your don't get Melo, there is no other player on the market that is a real scoring threat who you can start 30 mins because of their liability on the defensive end. Payne is 6'10 and over 240...he is already bigger than most C's in the NBA. You are probably right about Brewer and I am just hoping Young makes it to #16...I think he is going to be the steal of this draft.

He WOULD be an absolute steal @ 16... But unfortunately, I don't think he lasts.

Liked Posts:
I expect them to splash around where the water is shallow...that's where the small fish are.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
I expect them to splash around where the water is shallow...that's where the small fish are.

Yup, I'm not expecting anything big. No need to get hopes up.

JosMin

Entirely too much tuna
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
The Bulls can fill two glaring needs on the bench with their first-round picks (I've been high on Rodney Hood's size at the 2/3 and his ability to make shots from anywhere and somebody like Adreian Payne reminds me a lot of Taj Gibson with quality size for the four with tons of experience and a high floor which suggests he could contribute immediately off the bench). If the Bulls are able to fill these bench voids on the cheap while maintaining salary control and flexibility with the rookie deals, it becomes easier for them to go after a guy like Carmelo or Kevin Love.

With the recent announcement that Taj Gibson is going to the season as the starter, it's almost a foregone conclusion Boozer will be amnestied/traded. Kevin Love makes a bit less sense, since Gibson is loved by everyone in the franchise, and Jimmy Butler's lack of improvement on offense creates even more urgency to find a primary scorer. It absolutely needs to happen if we want to advance in the playoffs. Signing a mid-tier guy like Lance Stephenson and overpaying him won't cut it.

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:
Stephenson is immature, emotional and unpredictable. He's a talented player, but I don't see him as a good fit for Chicago.

Rackshaq

Liked Posts:
Thank U ChiSoxCity I completely agree. I am not a fan of Lance Stevenson, I put him in the Ricky Davis, JR Smith category. Has talent but is unfocused and unpredictable. Mentally can be a liability for your team. Hot head and selfish me first player at times. Not to glorify Gilbert Arenas but he put up a Instagram video of how lance be hot dogging with the ball instead of moving to a open teammate when they are wide open. It's one thing to get the ball and make a move and go but its not cool to dribble in one place and kill all of ball and player movement in a offense. Don't be fooled he is not Durant, Melo, a young Wade, Harden, Jamal Crawford. You either get the player you want in free agency or you keep your cash and draft right. We don't need Boozer the sequel. That's not being cheap that's being smart. f we didn't get boozer we probably could have kept Asik and traded him for Aldridge when Portland had an need for a center.