Are Montgomery, Williams, and Cohen Classless? Or are they just afraid of the Khalil Herbert.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is stupid.

IMHO anybody drafted Rd. 6 or later is not owed ANYTHING!! They should be scratching and clawing to make a name for themselves. Starters should probably reach out to the big name early round drafters I suppose, but are not default-coddler-coaches to these fringe camp bodies.

Starters are under ZERO obligations to help somebody take their job and are not classless jerks or pussbags if they don't. They shouldn't be jerks on the practice field/locker room/etc. of course, and should help, but aren't a welcome wagon for the newbs BEFORE day F'n one!

I'm NOT downing any of the later picks as players, talents, or people; but this is one of those wussy PC-Principle BS "everybody gets a trophy for playing" stances. Football is tough & should be earned at every level, especially the highest.

SugabearMVP

Liked Posts:
Montgomery is too busy feeling disrespected about his RB rank.
Be patient.... he'll reach out to you when he feels better.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
He's a 6th round draft pick who'd be lucky to make the team. I suspect most veteran players don't reach out to fringe NFL talents.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Midway Fields?

Another Bears Qb cursed.
Trubisky was cursed yet would be a first ballot HOF-er if he got to face your Lions every week ?. He pissed on the Lions.

It was amusing to watch the Lions clown of a head coach and front off celebrate like they won the Super Bowl when they drafted Sewell. When they will be clowned on for passing on Justin Fields in the coming years.

I can smell the fear. Bitch.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Trubisky was cursed yet would be a first ballot HOF-er if he got to face your Lions every week ?. He pissed on the Lions.

It was amusing to watch the Lions clown of a head coach and front off celebrate like they won the Super Bowl when they drafted Sewell. When they will be clowned on for passing on Justin Fields in the coming years.

I can smell the fear. Bitch.
Like the Bears passed on Mahomes and Watson, sounds like you speak from experience.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Like the Bears passed on Mahomes and Watson, sounds like you speak from experience.

Yes, but that was clearly all part of the football God’s master plan for the stars to align and the Bears to be able to land Fields.

It was all corrected when the Bears got themselves a thoroughbred, an alpha, a freak, the total package with pedigree and now a chip on his shoulder who will not be denied.