Are Nagy's scathing comments about the D proof they gave up?

Brownie

Liked Posts:
I definitely think so. He was pissed at the D...they played like shit but considering the way the O has played all year he really shouldn't be putting them on notice. I think this team is firmly divided, we shall soon see some infighting.

Until he replaces that LT he can go right on ahead and fuck off as far as reprimanding anyone else for underperformance.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
This year he's been god awful. But calling him out on here is blasphemy and you'll get called an idiot.

It's because the only one it seems who actually watches the games on here is adipost.
I’ve been calling him out since last year but according to you, I only complain about Earmuffs

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
Bears D likes to try to grab at the ball despite no one having the player wrapped up. Old D would wrap first and let the next guy try to punch it out. Except Peanut who was talented at doing both at the same time.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Some of the play was just flat out embarrassing, like this “tackle attempt” by Eddie Jackson...

CelebratedUnlawfulBarracuda-size_restricted.gif
His play the last several weeks has been really bad. He doesn't want to tackle for shit (the whole team can't tackle anymore) and he got burned on the bomb to the TE for a touchdown.

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
If the players are giving up that makes me more inclined to believe significant changes will come, so this makes me happy

Montucky

Liked Posts:
He's been terrible in coverage this year as well. Like god awful.

He's done nothing well this year. Not one thing.
Its not coaching either. He's gotten complacent and lazy since getting paid.

After next season its very easy for the Bears to get out from under his contract. Twenty-nine year old safeties who are three years separated from their best football dont command a lot of money, Eddie can just ask his battery-mate Tashaun Gipson about his one year, one million dollar contract that he got for 2020 from the Bears what awaits him if he doesn't get it together.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Bears D likes to try to grab at the ball despite no one having the player wrapped up. Old D would wrap first and let the next guy try to punch it out. Except Peanut who was talented at doing both at the same time.
Lovie's teams swarmed the ball carrier. They were unrelenting.

Even the 2018 Bears were physically imposing, Trevathan was in the heart of his prime and Amos was never shy about contact. Now Trevathan is mostly washed and Amos is gone its laying bare that the Bears dont have many really physical players on defense, especially when Akiem Hicks is out.