• No

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Okay so @zack54attack seems pissed that subforum regulars allegedly run off new posters here, so instead of neggging you like every @Spartan post should be neggged by basically anyone not r3tarded, let me give u some constructive feedback.

"Discuss" is a lazy OP.

But in the spirit of discussion, I'll chime in. I've been a dye hard b-hawks fan on and off since they won cups and then not so much after the rapes, but I will tell u this, it is going to take A lot more than B-dard and Perry to make this team great again.

I'm glad they got rid of overrated rape enabler Toews, sorry they don't have Kane anymore, and was livid when they got rid of debrinkat. But as long as they keep bringing in sound players that are not pro-rape (and coaches) I am back on the bandwagon!

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Okay so @zack54attack seems pissed that subforum regulars allegedly run off new posters here, so instead of neggging you like every @Spartan post should be neggged by basically anyone not r3tarded, let me give u some constructive feedback.

"Discuss" is a lazy OP.

But in the spirit of discussion, I'll chime in. I've been a dye hard b-hawks fan on and off since they won cups and then not so much after the rapes, but I will tell u this, it is going to take A lot more than B-dard and Perry to make this team great again.

I'm glad they got rid of overrated rape enabler Toews, sorry they don't have Kane anymore, and was livid when they got rid of debrinkat. But as long as they keep bringing in sound players that are not pro-rape (and coaches) I am back on the bandwagon!
#nagged

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
Too early to say. They had a good comeback last night but the B-Hawks struggled at the beginning to find themselves down 2-0 at one point. However they were good when they rallied. So it may just be too early to say if they're good or not, kind of like it's too early to say if DARDO is better than the GOAT and a first game HALL OF FAMER. But maybe after tonight's game we'll have more clarity on both. I lean towards better than the GOAT and first game HALL OF FAMER though if you put me on the spot!

KBIB

Would like my account deleted
Liked Posts:
This place went from being a great place to talk hockey to nothing in the span of one moron shit posting spammer.

Buh bye

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
This place went from being a great place to talk hockey to nothing in the span of one moron shit posting spammer.

Buh bye
Well maybe if you weren't one moron spamming here, we could make b-hawks forum great again? Maybe since you have spare time now, you could focus on your struggling podcast

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers

Buh bye

You last posted in July so clearly you're not actually interested in posting. Your silence is adding so, so much to the 'conversation'. Good luck with your exploding podcast.

Granada

Liked Posts:
Not yet. They're just getting started....a lot of people are saying multiple years to rebuild. They have better scouts and a good coach. It can be done sooner. Maybe not a Cup contender but as a playoff team.
Yeah Bedard definitely speeds up the rebuild. If they hit on a couple players already in the system (Korchinski, Nazar) and Reichel takes the next step this year, this team can be legit in two years.

I'd be surprised if they make the playoffs this year though. I'm fine with them sucking this year as long as they're competitive, like they were last night; and Bedard produces.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yeah Bedard definitely speeds up the rebuild. If they hit on a couple players already in the system (Korchinski, Nazar) and Reichel takes the next step this year, this team can be legit in two years.

I'd be surprised if they make the playoffs this year though. I'm fine with them sucking this year as long as they're competitive, like they were last night; and Bedard produces.
Kinda getting 2007/2008 vibes here. But it is early.