Are the haters jealous of Trubisky’s looks?

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Idgaf what anyone says this thread delivers

tcmtrinity

Liked Posts:
I cant believe the amount of hate Tru gets here.
The hate definitely has some psychological side to it
Haters cant stand a handsome young dude to be good. They want to see him fail so they can feel better about themselves. They loved Glennon because he was ugly as fuck

You might have a point.

Nah.

Ruff Ruff

Liked Posts:
I am really starting to think this dude might have some sex tapes and hes blackmailing the management.
How in the world would he still have his job without it?

I dont give a fuck if we make it to the playoffs. If we do make it, it will be despite Nagy and his horrendous coaching. He ruined the season with his shit play calls and even benched the guy who gave us the best chance of making to the playoffs for a bum, an absolute trash immobile statue who could not keep a job for more than a year in six different NFL teams.
The dumbass coach did almost everything he could to keep us out of the playoffs and we still have a chance now because of Trubisky and his massive dick.

BrunoTheRed

Liked Posts:
10 bucks says he looks better and pulls 10x the ass you do.

I would hope so. He's single, an NFL pro, and almost half my age.

Still doesn't mean he's handsome. There's some ugly dudes who make bank who pull in the women because the chicks are are gold diggers so that really doesn't say much.

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I would hope so. He's single, an NFL pro, and almost half my age.

Still doesn't mean he's handsome. There's some ugly dudes who make bank who pull in the women because the chicks are are gold diggers so that really doesn't say much.
And looks better.

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I already got my hot wife and married over my head so I don't need to worry about what he has.
I dunno man.. its kinda suspect when you're in here talking about other mens looks. Sure you're not a switch hitter?

BrunoTheRed

Liked Posts:
I dunno man.. its kinda suspect when you're in here talking about other mens looks. Sure you're not a switch hitter?

Ccs... Always scraping the bottom of the barrel when it comes to class....

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ccs... Always scraping the bottom of the barrel when it comes to class....
One day ill be as classy as you bro....

”Why would anyone be jealous of a guy who looks like a cross between Sponge Bob and Beavis?”