Are there any Nagy believers still here?

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Literally no one is upset over your opinions, get over yourself.

You simply have no argument here and are unable to defend your weak excuses for Nagy so now you're trying to play it off like I'm upset at your opinions.

If you have a legitimate defense of Nagy let's hear it. If not then fuck off.
His team sucks? I don’t have to justify an opinion on a football coach lol. By the way if you think the problem with drafting bad offensive players is because Nagy I advise you to look at who was drafted on offense before Nagy got here.

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
His team sucks?

No shit it sucks. The point here is the team wouldn't suck if Nagy wasn't a delusional clown that refuses to put his ego in check and do what's best for the team. His unhealthy obsession with gadget players and his gimmick playbook are sabotaging what would be a playoff team with any other rational adult at HC.

I don’t have to justify an opinion on a football coach lol.

That's because you can't justify it. If you could, you would. Fuck outta here with this garbage.

By the way if you think the problem with drafting bad offensive players is because Nagy I advise you to look at who was drafted on offense before Nagy got here.

I never claimed the problem was Nagy drafting bad offensive players. Learn to read.

The problem is Nagy's utilization of players. His brain dead game plans. His gimmick playbook everyone figured out back in 2018. His terrible game management because he's to focused writing on his big Denny's BE YOU menu. His stubborn refusal to deviate from his "system". The complete and utter lack of accountability on the most undisciplined football team I've seen in ages... It's a fucking joke.

This guy is a shower prayer circle away from surpassing Trestman as the most embarrassing coach in Bears history.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
No shit it sucks. The point here is the team wouldn't suck if Nagy wasn't a delusional clown that refuses to put his ego in check and do what's best for the team. His unhealthy obsession with gadget players and his gimmick playbook are sabotaging what would be a playoff team with any other rational adult at HC.

That's because you can't justify it. If you could, you would. Fuck outta here with this garbage.

I never claimed the problem was Nagy drafting bad offensive players. Learn to read.

The problem is Nagy's utilization of players. His brain dead game plans. His gimmick playbook everyone figured out back in 2018. His terrible game management because he's to focused writing on his big Denny's BE YOU menu. His stubborn refusal to deviate from his "system". The complete and utter lack of accountability on the most undisciplined football team I've seen in ages... It's a fucking joke.

This guy is a shower prayer circle away from surpassing Trestman as the most embarrassing coach in Bears history.
I look forward to you being proven incorrect when the team still sucks with a new HC. Major personnel changes need to be made before this team will go anywhere.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
8-8 is the worst case scenario, so that is what they will go.

Smokey Robinson

Liked Posts:
Nagy is an offensive coach first and foremost, so I have to ask, what is his offense?

I mean we talk about the need for a dominant TE because that’s what Reid and Pederson highlight in their offenses, but have we seen that as a focus?

The only thing I think we can say we have seen consistently out of Nagys offense is that he thinks he is smarter than he is. Weird, ineffective, trick plays, and putting players in out of position roles are about the only consistent things he has done.

Poor clock management, play calling, scheming, lack of adjustments, unwillingness to bend or to play to his rosters strength are also consistent.

I understand he is hamstrung by the roster Pace has given him but he’s just not a good coach, and worse than that he genuinely believes his system and calls work and refuses to hand over play calling.

46FEVER

Liked Posts:
8-8 is the worst case scenario, so that is what they will go.
Honestly at this point I don't see 8-8. Oline is in shambles, Nagy still thinks Patterson is the next Sayers; defense I believe is getting fed up. Just not seeing the enthusiasm from Mack, Hicks or Jackson. Not sure after playing chess for Fangio playing checkers for Pagano while dealing with Nagy is cutting it.

If this is the case, guess is team is split over starting qb. Vets have likely turned on Nagy.

6-10. Shotty draft pick, complete shitt show. Doubt we get the byu kid mid teens.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Believer? Nah. But I don’t think he’s as bad as this offense is either. He legitimately has nothing to work with.

I'm thinking that Nagy was more of a problem than Trubisky. Pace can't recognize offense to save his life. Outside of the WRs, he has fucked up just every single offensive decision he's made.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
One the Biggest problems is the lack of discipline. The bears are the most penalized team in the league and the OL is constantly being called for off sides. Thats all on the Coaches.
They jump offsides like they are playing in front of 70K opposing fans and can't hear shit. Instead it's quiet. How the fuck is this shit even happening? What kind of horseshit mental preparation are these guys putting in?

100% on the head coach.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm way off the Nagy wagon. 2018 he seemed pretty good, although the run game sucked then too and only got worse. Seemed like it was the unforeseen dropoff in OL play, only unfixed this offseason and just as bad or worse now despite the promised fix of new staff & blocking concepts. Nagy got his TEs (overpaid for Jimmy). Nagy did fool me initially. His lack of accountability for his players and himself = stubborn failure

I'm losing patience with Pace quickly also. How could he not see this OL needed major fixing? Missing on Mitch, okay, but no way can Bears grow a QB now or ever. Mitch will prob. be Alex Smith v2.0 somewhere else by 2022 with adequate coaching & OL play. Sure as shit not in CHI.

ltap

Liked Posts:
I've had enough of his excuses. I've had enough of his incredible stubbornness. I've had enough of the complete lack of discipline. I've had enough of him not making adjustments to the talent. He's a terrible play-caller. He was terrible for those 6 short games in KC. He's worse now. There are ex-coaches and ex-Qbs who are seeing the same things. This is just fans pointing this out. Look how Miami and Arizona turned their terrible teams around and are fun to watch as well. I'd be happy just to watch an exciting Bears game, where the offense looks like it can score from time to time. They are unwatchable with the ball. I literally just wait for them to fuck up a drive with sheer stupidity...and they always do.

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
I look forward to you being proven incorrect when the team still sucks with a new HC. Major personnel changes need to be made before this team will go anywhere.

I look forward to you presenting an actual argument in defense of Nagy instead of excuses.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
I look forward to you presenting an actual argument in defense of Nagy instead of excuses.
My defense will be when the Bears continue to suck after Nagy with the same players