Are you afraid?

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:
The Chicago Bears are poised to be embarrassed on the big stage tonight. I am afraid. Last time they played a big game again a division opponent in prime time, Trubisky was a jittery mess.

Not only that, once we lose tonight we have the shortest turnaround in NFL history to a juggernaut in the Lions that just smashed the Panthers, yet another winning team they have beaten.

I see 6-5 in our future, sadly.

What are your predictions for tonight? Mine aren’t good. A loss of colossal proportions.

Also, what should I get for dinner?

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Fuck yourself. We are winning this game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

msadows

Liked Posts:
The Chicago Bears are poised to be embarrassed on the big stage tonight. I am afraid. Last time they played a big game again a division opponent in prime time, Trubisky was a jittery mess.

Not only that, once we lose tonight we have the shortest turnaround in NFL history to a juggernaut in the Lions that just smashed the Panthers, yet another winning team they have beaten.

What are your predictions for tonight? Mine aren’t good. A loss of colossal proportions.

okay Nosturdamus.

CBEARS32

Liked Posts:
Scared what the Fuck are you talking about.

Bears win tonight!

Bear Down!!!

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Sounds like you have all of the attributes to become a great packers fan.

To be a packers fan you have to be morbidly obese and married to your cousin though. Yeah I guess you’re right, OP does fit the bill now that you mention it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I'd just like to state, again, that you're lucky I'm not a mod here anymore. Because you would definitely be blocked from the Bears subforum.

Cool to think the Bears will lose, or suck, or be a fan of another team or whatever. But you literally post these stupid threads every week simply to troll. The pattern is clear. Eat shit.

@scoot26
@firsttimer
@rush

Will one of you please remove this cocksucker? TIA.

Last edited:

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:
I'd just like to state, again, that you're lucky I'm not a mod here anymore. Because you would definitely be blocked from the Bears subforum.

Cool to think the Bears will lose, or suck, or be a fan of another team or whatever. But you literally post these stupid threads every week simply to troll. The pattern is clear. Eat shit.

I post them to express my opinion. And this one specifically to express my opinion and figure out what I should eat tonight. I’m not afraid of you.

I personally believe 6-5 is more realistic than 8-3 or 7-4. I’m sorry.

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans
I think most people don't realize that his posts are like a "reverse jinx" and are intended to help the Bears. :bearbang:

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I post them to express my opinion. And this one specifically to express my opinion and figure out what I should eat tonight. I’m not afraid of you.

I personally believe 6-5 is more realistic than 8-3 or 7-4. I’m sorry.
You literally post the same thread every week. I'm tired of your bullshit.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:

Look everyone! It is the shit-for-brains that always gets everything wrong ... so the Bears are winning tonight and on Thurday.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think most people don't realize that his posts are like a "reverse jinx" and are intended to help the Bears. :bearbang:

I think most people are smart enough to realize that there is no such thing as jinxes. Then again this is CCS and Bears fans are the dumbest of all NFL fans. I guess I wouldn't be surprised if mouthbreathing morons here do believe it.