CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Put up or shut up time!

Devastator

BANNED
Liked Posts:
The Chicago Bears are poised to be embarrassed on the big stage tonight. I am afraid. Last time they played a big game again a division opponent in prime time, Trubisky was a jittery mess.

Not only that, once we lose tonight we have the shortest turnaround in NFL history to a juggernaut in the Lions that just smashed the Panthers, yet another winning team they have beaten.

I see 6-5 in our future, sadly.

What are your predictions for tonight? Mine aren’t good. A loss of colossal proportions.

Also, what should I get for dinner?

I’m excited and expect great things. If we don’t win by some slim chance there is always next week! I am a believer

Why be so pessimistic? Nothing good ever comes from pessimist

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I post them to express my opinion. And this one specifically to express my opinion and figure out what I should eat tonight. I’m not afraid of you.

I personally believe 6-5 is more realistic than 8-3 or 7-4. I’m sorry.
Cock. Eat cock. Cocks are what you should eat. A whole bag of cocks.

Thank you so much.

smilebit

Liked Posts:
I'm not afraid, LaCanfora picked the Vikes, I'd be afraid if I was a Vikes fan lol.

Ditka19861

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think there’s a big difference between week 1 Mitch and week 11 Mitch. He’s got a lot more command of the offense. Does that mean he’s going to be on fire against the good defensive unit from Minnesota? We'll find out tonight. Win or lose, the top three NFC wild card teams lost this weekend, so that’s nice too!

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:
if anyone is watching the Eagles game, do you think the Bears will suffer a similar fate to them tonight?

also i decided to get pizza

Ej63090

Anti-Exultant Cruise Dire
Liked Posts:
The orange jerseys make me scared.

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think there’s a big difference between week 1 Mitch and week 11 Mitch. He’s got a lot more command of the offense. Does that mean he’s going to be on fire against the good defensive unit from Minnesota? We'll find out tonight. Win or lose, the top three NFC wild card teams lost this weekend, so that’s nice too!

I'm definitely a more skeptical poster, but Mitch does look more comfortable in the offense since the first couple of weeks. I'm pretty jacked up to see how they play tonight. Great litmus test tonight. If they lose a close one it's okay. Just keep getting better.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
The Chicago Bears are poised to be embarrassed on the big stage tonight. I am afraid. Last time they played a big game again a division opponent in prime time, Trubisky was a jittery mess.

Not only that, once we lose tonight we have the shortest turnaround in NFL history to a juggernaut in the Lions that just smashed the Panthers, yet another winning team they have beaten.

What are your predictions for tonight? Mine aren’t good. A loss of colossal proportions.

Find your balls man. This ain't the old Bears. You're already waving the white flag a hour before the game starts!!!

And the Lions didn't smash anyone. Panthers were stupid and went for 2 instead of the FG to tie the game for OT.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Bears have a shitty history in prime time going back 40 years

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Cock. Eat cock. Cocks are what you should eat. A whole bag of cocks.

Thank you so much.

Seconded, and after that you should have a big bowl of dicks.

Username

Liked Posts:

You are right to feel this way. Bears haven't beat a good team yet, and Tribs hasn't shown he can handle a good D, yet. I still think this is a 8 - 8 team and view the season like that. Now, my reasons for hope is they're playing at home and Mack is looking to be 100%. Hopefully the rest of the D will step up. I think the Vikes will be going with the quick pass all night which the D can't handle. I think the Vike's secondary is going to be too much for Mitch and Nagy to handle. I think if the bears win, it will be because of Howard, if Nagy is smart and humble enough to use him. Of course I hope I'm wrong with all this and the Bears are leading by 41 at the half, so I can do get other things done I need to do.