Around MLB Thread

HighJump31

N7
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have mixed feelings on the trade. If Masterson is over his injuries from this year then it's great. If not, then is he any different from the guys we have in the minors? (Marco Gonzales, Tim Cooney, Tyler Lyons)

James Ramsey had no place in our future. He's an average OFer/4th OFer and we certainly don't need that with Stephen Piscotty (RF), Charlie Tilson (CF) and Rowan Wick (LF/RF) having great seasons. Not to mention the logjam in the Major League OF with Holliday, Jay, Bourjos, Craig, and Taveras. He was certainly expendable.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have mixed feelings on the trade. If Masterson is over his injuries from this year then it's great. If not, then is he any different from the guys we have in the minors? (Marco Gonzales, Tim Cooney, Tyler Lyons)

James Ramsey had no place in our future. He's an average OFer/4th OFer and we certainly don't need that with Stephen Piscotty (RF), Charlie Tilson (CF) and Rowan Wick (LF/RF) having great seasons. Not to mention the logjam in the Major League OF with Holliday, Jay, Bourjos, Craig, and Taveras. He was certainly expendable.

the fact that you guys got AJ will have me pulling for the cards! I want to see him with another ring.

HighJump31

N7
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cards get Lackey and only have to give up Joe Kelly and Allen Craig. No prospects.

Allen Craig is having a terrible season. It's looking like last year and his insane RISP avg was a fluke. Now Taveras starts every day! Let the kid play.

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Matt Cain (elbow) is expected to undergo season-ending surgery.

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sanchez & Soria to the DL.

Last edited:

Svic

Liked Posts:
With all the pitching injuries. Maybe someone will throw a bone to the white sox and pick up Danks

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:
With all the pitching injuries. Maybe someone will throw a bone to the white sox and pick up Danks

The time to trade Danks was three years ago. He's a fucking train wreck now, we'd be lucky to get a mid-level prospect for him.

His brother Jordan is a complete waste of roster space and should be waived.