Around The NBA(Playoffs) Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

WindyCity7

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
kobe on the 1st all defensive team :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope:

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Rondo is a dramaqueen man... always trying to stir up something with rival PGs whether in-game or out. He insists he is the best PG in the NBA. He pisses me off because he gets away with a lot of holds and things other players wouldn't get away with. He was holding Wade around the waist and Wade simply grabbed him as he was falling to the floor. It wasn't a dirty play by Wade but it was a little boneheaded on his part... yet somewhat understandable. And I dislike Wade strongly these days.

That play was not dirty in that he didn't mean to break the man's arm, but he meant to take him down. And I don't know what about that situation makes Rondo a drama queen...most players would not be playing had they sustained the same injury.

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That play was not dirty in that he didn't mean to break the man's arm, but he meant to take him down. And I don't know what about that situation makes Rondo a drama queen...most players would not be playing had they sustained the same injury.

What I mean is that he blatantly exaggerated his injury. It's not like he was actually playing with a broken arm. The reporters asked him, 'how does it feel' and Rondo said 'it's broken.' Then she sort of gave him a skeptical look and corrected Rondo saying it was dislocated. But yeah... to me that's a little over dramatic to claim you are playing with a broken arm.

Props to Rondo for playing through the pain though.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I dont see how what Rondo did is any different from Paul Pierce in the 2008 NBA Finals.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
cuz pierce didnt completely fuck up his arm....

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Windy,

Kobe Bryant on the All NBA defensive team over Thabo Sefolosha, Dwyane Wade, Tony Allen, and Luol Deng really is tragic.

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Kobe Bryant on the all-defensive team is offensive.

AE23

from 68th
Donator
Liked Posts:
Damn, Kobes wife should not be giving other women advice. First of all, Kobes wife should have filled for divorce afte the Denver case, and taken his money. This is some funnt shit. Pau "If I dont get laid, Kobe doesnt get that 6th ring"

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
He's just doing what his boss tells him to, extend the bulls series so they're worn out against the heat, who he wants to see win the east.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Miami to the Conference Finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.