Around The NBA(Playoffs) Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meadows

Liked Posts:
Tompkinsville, KY [Hopefully Chicago, IL by Spring
Has their ever been a more efficient scoring night than what Dirk did last night? 48 points off like 15 shots or something ridiculous like that. My God...

I don't recall, but Dirk is shooting an ungodly 92.2% from the foul line thus far in the playoffs and to put the icing on the cake he went automatic. Did he even attempt a shot from 3 point land last night? :shot:

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't recall, but Dirk is shooting an ungodly 92.2% from the foul line thus far in the playoffs and to put the icing on the cake he went automatic. Did he even attempt a shot from 3 point land last night? :shot:

No, not one attempt from beyond the arc. 12-15 from the field all inside the arc, but mostly jumpers. That makes it even more impressive.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Fucking Nasty...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrjg8AcjSvo]YouTube - ‪Kevin Durant Poster Dunk On Brendan Haywood 5/19/2011‬‏[/ame]

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Looks like the Thunder will take game 2 and tie the series. Up 10 with 3 minutes left. That dunk was sick, Zack.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Dang that dunk was nasty. He got UP on that, Dwight Howard style.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
durant's adopted the "championship belt" celebration.

I hate it.

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
who's been the best player in the p'offs? Not Rose...Not Z-Bo...Not Durant...Not any of the Heatles...it's been Dirk. Dude is ridic.

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Those last 4 minutes of regulation were crazy. Dirk is supreme.

Love my German brother <3 :)

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
lol...I'm a casual fan in this series...but Chandler's gotten a raw deal all night long...dude's getting thrown around.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
who's been the best player in the p'offs? Not Rose...Not Z-Bo...Not Durant...Not any of the Heatles...it's been Dirk. Dude is ridic.

I am rooting for Dirk...always liked him...hated when he lost to the heat in 2006, hope he gets the championship if Bulls don't...would be a great story...

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I am rooting for Dirk...always liked him...hated when he lost to the heat in 2006, hope he gets the championship if Bulls don't...would be a great story...
agreed completely. Dude has been in absolute beast mode this season.

Honestly, I think Dirk and Rose are very similar...superstars that are forced to lead a team w/ no other all-stars, but good players. The difference? Dirk can get his shot off whenever he wants, the dude's 9 inches taller than Rose.

Dirk is obviously a better scorer, and Rose is obviously the better penetrater.
Not comparing their style of play, more of the situation they're both in.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Well if the Bulls dont make it..I'll be rooting for Dallas..but I am not watching any of that series unless the Mavericks are up 3-0.

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If it does happen to be a repeat of the Mavs vs Heat as the championship, I really, really, really hope that the outcome is different this time.

On paper, it would be a repeat of history.

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
If it does happen to be a repeat of the Mavs vs Heat as the championship, I really, really, really hope that the outcome is different this time.

On paper, it would be a repeat of history.

I like Dallas' chances if they face Miami. Dirk would be a nightmare offensively for them.

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I wonder why Durant hasn't been as heavily criticized as Rose has been. His shot's been off, he's about to lose in the WCF in 5 games...and he's got at least as good talent around him, if not better...

zlarson

Cubs Writer
Liked Posts:
I wonder why Durant hasn't been as heavily criticized as Rose has been. His shot's been off, he's about to lose in the WCF in 5 games...and he's got at least as good talent around him, if not better...

He's not the MVP?

PS Nice avatar!

Utahbullsfan

Liked Posts:
Damn I feel bad for the Thunder, if that happens to our team tomorrow at home I honeslty think I might cry

Status
Not open for further replies.