dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Not going to happen. They won't have another draft if they just went with Dalton and did not draft that savior during this years draft.

We don't know that for sure cause it's all just speculation especially after none of George, Teddy, Ryan or Nagy would talk about what Pace and Nagy's contracts actually are at their end of season presser. You would think they gotta do something big at QB but if the right opportunity doesn't come up for them then they can't do anything but make a move to get by for another year and try again next offseason if they do make it to next year.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Yannick Ngakoue to the Raiders, $26m/2 years, $22gtd.

abegibronlives

Liked Posts:
You know, we can question whether they should’ve paid the running back as much as they did even if we don’t have a quarterback. They are two separate issues.

Sure.

I just don't get why we are laughing at a team that routinely kicks our ass.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
We don't know that for sure cause it's all just speculation especially after none of George, Teddy, Ryan or Nagy would talk about what Pace and Nagy's contracts actually are at their end of season presser. You would think they gotta do something big at QB but if the right opportunity doesn't come up for them then they can't do anything but make a move to get by for another year and try again next offseason if they do make it to next year.
They were brought back one more season to fix the QB spot right away, either with a splash at the QB position with a Wilson type player or a draft pick. Waiting until next year is not an option for them and Pace won't do that. If he is unable to nab Wilson, he is almost for sure going to target one of the top QBs in this years draft.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
They were brought back one more season to fix the QB spot right away, either with a splash at the QB position with a Wilson type player or a draft pick. Waiting until next year is not an option for them and Pace won't do that. If he is unable to nab Wilson, he is almost for sure going to target one of the top QBs in this years draft.

Yeah i understand all the talk about what we think is going on. All i'm saying is that we don't actually know cause it's not like it was ever said by anyone that isn't some writer/reporter that was just doing their normal speculating. I agree that that's most likely how it will go down but we could easily not have the chance at getting any of the legit QB's that are up for trade or any of the top 5 QB's in the draft because there's so many other team that will also be going for those same QB's by trade or trade up in the draft and many that are simply in better spots then we are to get those QB's.

Seattle most likely won't trade Wilson and Houston has better options than the Bears and not even sure we're on Watson's list.

For the draft we got the Jets, Wash, Car, Atl, Den, San Fran and the Pats who could all be going for one of the top 5.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

I dont know or really care if this guy is credible
source.gif

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
just tell me there's a way around this Darnold bullshit... ?

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Corey Davis got almost thirty million guaranteed from the Jets. So much for a cluttered wide receiver market suppressing salaries.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Bud Dupree to TEN, aav of $16mil.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Chris Ballard sitting back and waiting to pounce with all that money they have.