As Bulls/nba fan, i never thought i'd say this.

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
lebron pisses me off, but If they loose, there's a chance lebron leaves. Lebron may be an asshat, but it'd be nice if he was our asshat.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Lebron is NOT an asshat...he is no different from other NBA superstars in the past...that is just petty...

Shakes

Iconoclast
Liked Posts:
I don't know, KG is a pretty big jerk too, not to mention Rondo is still owed a smack in the face for that Brad Miller hit. Hard to support the Celtics.

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
i dont like lebron.
i hate the celtics more than i hate any other team, but if the cavs loose in the 2nd round, lebron MIGHT leave during free agency. (i still dont think it happens. )

tjhe MIGHT alone would be incentive enough to hope the celtics wins.

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
houheffna wrote:
Lebron is NOT an asshat...he is no different from other NBA superstars in the past...that is just petty...

the fact that lebron is the best player in the league, doesn't change the fact that he's an asshat. He's just the best asshat in the league,

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I still don't really like the Celtics...I'm not really sure who to cheer for in this series. Maybe Rondo will tackle Shaq in this series though. Pull a Stackhouse. :lol:

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
If you think Lebron is a bigger asshat than Garnett, you need to do more research...

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Bullseye wrote:
I hate Rondo...good player, I won't deny that, but I hate his guts. Every time LeBron does one of those will be a happy moment for me. Hopefully there will be many happy moments...especially if he does that stupid ball fake on a layup.

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
houheffna wrote:
If you think Lebron is a bigger asshat than Garnett, you need to do more research...

do you read what you want to hear?

did i even suggest that?

you need to get into a reading comprehension class.

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
every time there's a hard foul on rondo, an angel gets its wings.

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
clonetrooper264 wrote:
I hate Rondo...good player, I won't deny that, but I hate his guts. Every time LeBron does one of those will be a happy moment for me. Hopefully there will be many happy moments...especially if he does that stupid ball fake on a layup.

Oh troop I see we really have the same opinion when it comes to Rondo.

No wonder why this was my Bulls defensive play of the season ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bNA60zY_9g

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
You know I used to love the Celtics until Garnett came there. If KG was not a Celtic I would probably still love them. But he is & I hate KG more than any player not named Laimbeer. I'm rooting for Foul on You & the Magic to take them down in the ECF cuz I actually LIKE the Magic.

And so Lebron is a dick. Guess what? SO WAS MJ! However, the antics that go on on that Cavs bench is something that NEVER, EVER would've happened in MJ's time. It's called sportmanship which is what Lebron lacks. That's why I'm not a big fan of him.

Also I have to add, Lebron is such a friggin dumbass that he nearly cost his team the game by shooting a FT with his left hand cuz his poor lil elbow was sore. He just made a FT with his right hand before that. Even if it hurts you don't switch to your bad hand in a game changing moment like that. That is the dumbest thing I have ever seen a star player do.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Also I have to add, Lebron is such a friggin dumbass that he nearly cost his team the game by shooting a FT with his left hand cuz his poor lil elbow was sore. He just made a FT with his right hand before that. Even if it hurts you don't switch to your bad hand in a game changing moment like that. That is the dumbest thing I have ever seen a star player do.

Wow, the dumbest thing I have ever seen a star player do is sit out the last 1.8 seconds of a game because his number wasn't called...but that is just me...

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
houheffna wrote:

Wow, the dumbest thing I have ever seen a star player do is sit out the last 1.8 seconds of a game because his number wasn't called...but that is just me...

:laugh: Good call. Be sure to forward that to Kush. ;)

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Diddy1122 wrote:
houheffna wrote:

:laugh: Good call. Be sure to forward that to Kush. ;)
I dare say, it's Fred in disguise...haha :laugh:

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
i kinda hope this is what happens, celtics knock out the cavs in 3.
On route to orlando, the celtics plain explodes. Luckily Doc Rivers and Scalabrine had a parachute, so they survived. Everyone else died a horrible, horrible death.
Magic play doc and scalabrine 5 on 2, and win the series 3.
Magic beat the lakers.
the cover of nba2k11 has stan van gundy on it

In case they needed a picture, i suggest using http://sixers4guidos.files.wordpress.com/2007/06/ron-jeremy-4.jpg

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
i kinda hope this is what happens, celtics knock out the cavs in 3.
On route to orlando, the celtics plain explodes. Luckily Doc Rivers and Scalabrine had a parachute, so they survived. Everyone else died a horrible, horrible death.
Magic play doc and scalabrine 5 on 2, and win the series 3.
Magic beat the lakers.
the cover of nba2k11 has stan van gundy on it

In case they needed a picture, i suggest using sixers4guidos.files.wordpress.com/2007/06/ron-jeremy-4.jpg

that is not funny or cool dude...

TheStig

Liked Posts:
Bron has a bit of an attitude but nothing in comparison to KG.