ASG 2014 weekend New Orleans Thread

inactiveuser1

The Legend
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm not a fan of the all star game at all, the dunks and passes aren't as cool when you know for a fact the defense will put up little if any fight or resistance because it's all just a big show it's not real basketball, dunk contest also sucked this year

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Noah played really bad, completely out of sync. A defensive player in a game with little defense.

he was terrible for 3 qtrs because the style they were playing doesn't fit him....its for the flashy players to take long 3's make crazy passes and throw down dunks

in the 4th they get a bit more serious and noah was good then...he scored 6 of his 8 points in the 4th

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
I'm not a fan of the all star game at all, the dunks and passes aren't as cool when you know for a fact the defense will put up little if any fight or resistance because it's all just a big show it's not real basketball, dunk contest also sucked this year

it was a breath of fresh air for me...it was nice to see some offense for a change :troll:

im so used to sub 40% shooting being a Bull fan

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
Yeah, but notice that it was defense that won the game ......

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
I didn't see that at all...I thought he played well, especially with Lebron. And wasn't Noah out there in the fourth quarter when it counted? I think we were watching two totally different games...

I agree Hef. I don't understand why Bulls fans are in a hurry to replace this guy. Noah is the new day Rodman, imo. As good as MJ and Pip were back in the day, Rodman's energy he brought to the game was undeniable, imo.

Noah does the same thing for the Bulls today. The AS game showed that Noah will be a great fit with more talented players. Even your guy LJ spoke of Noah's elite energy and high basketball IQ.

The Bulls need a star at the SF position, imo.

noah_blog2.jpg

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
I agree Hef. I don't understand why Bulls fans are in a hurry to replace this guy. Noah is the new day Rodman, imo. As good as MJ and Pip were back in the day, Rodman's energy he brought to the game was undeniable, imo.

Noah does the same thing for the Bulls today. The AS game showed that Noah will be a great fit with more talented players. Even your guy LJ spoke of Noah's elite energy and high basketball IQ.

The Bulls need a star at the SF position, imo.

noah_blog2.jpg

Noah does more for this team than Rodman did for the Bulls. That said, Rodman was replaceable, especially in the last season or two of his time in Chicago. He half-assed it a bit and Phil had to discipline him quite a bit. Supposedly, Rodman was one of the reasons Jordan wouldn't come back in 1998...I believe Jordan would have liked Noah a lot.