Aside from Justin and Teven which most of us are confident in, which one of our late round rookies are you the highest on and think will be the best?

JustinFieldsQB1

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
So Justin and Teven are our main 2 guys but which one of our late rounders do you think ends up being the best between Larry Borom,Khalil Herbert,Dazz Newsome,Thomas Graham and Khyiris Tonga?

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
B83TI6t.gif

Loved this entire draft

Last edited:

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
So Justin and Teven are our main 2 guys but which one of our late rounders do you think ends up being the best between Larry Borom,Khalil Herbert,Dazz Newsome,Thomas Graham and Khyiris Tonga?
I think Borom is going to be the starting right tackle no later than next season.

bufordht

Liked Posts:
Definitely my man Larry.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
I never watched Borom before the draft, but I love what i have seen from him since then. My main concern with his college tape was that he needed to slim down, and it seems he has already done that and looks more mobile from the little I've seen of rookie camp. But I have comments on Twitter for all of Herbert, Newsome, Graham Jr, and Tonga from as far back as November. I have to say Graham is the one I was highest on so I don't think that will change. I think he can play inside or outside and I think he's a guy that can be a solid starter in the league.

Collins77

Liked Posts:
Borum and Tonga. While Borum is the low hanging fruit, I think Tonga will be a key layer in season. Im not sold on Goldman anymore. The opt out soured me. I think it also may have git him a ticket out of town as soon as they feel confident Tonga can plug that gap.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Hard to say. All have a legit shot at it. Borom could be starting on the OL within a year. Herbert I would say has the least chance, but he could be a Monty replacement soon as well. Newsome won’t see as much time on the field being in the slot, but will make some plays. Graham could be the starting NCB in a year, and Tonga possibly spelling Goldman on the DL, even though it’s not a play making position.

If they all fill their role, I can’t say any is more important or better than any other. For this coming season though, I’d put my money on Dazz. Best chance to do something from day 1.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I never watched Borom before the draft, but I love what i have seen from him since then. My main concern with his college tape was that he needed to slim down, and it seems he has already done that and looks more mobile from the little I've seen of rookie camp. But I have comments on Twitter for all of Herbert, Newsome, Graham Jr, and Tonga from as far back as November. I have to say Graham is the one I was highest on so I don't think that will change. I think he can play inside or outside and I think he's a guy that can be a solid starter in the league.
So i guess Borom played at 352 in college dropped 30 pounds since then to 322 and now says the Bears want him at 332. I'm with you on Graham but really hoping we found something with Dazz just cause i don't trust A.Miller, even if A.Miller plays well from what he's shown and done so far i don't think i'd re-sign him, at least not to any significant kind of contract.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Borum and Tonga. While Borum is the low hanging fruit, I think Tonga will be a key layer in season. Im not sold on Goldman anymore. The opt out soured me. I think it also may have git him a ticket out of town as soon as they feel confident Tonga can plug that gap.
Lets hope you're wrong about Goldman and this writer is right.

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I hope I am to, we are definitely a better team with him.
Why did his opt out sour you on him then? The man has asthma and so little was known about covid when the players were given the option.

Just as a bit of a side note I wouldn’t be surprised if players that opted out last year in general stay healthier this year. As long as the players kept in shape their bodies probably reacted well to the rest.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Dazz will end the season as the slot WR and Borom as the RG or RT imo.

Ralpf

Liked Posts:
Why did his opt out sour you on him then? The man has asthma and so little was known about covid when the players were given the option.

Just as a bit of a side note I wouldn’t be surprised if players that opted out last year in general stay healthier this year. As long as the players kept in shape their bodies probably reacted well to the rest.
That's my thought too. As long as they keep in shape, a year off could be great, especially for the guys on the line.

Bearcub13

Liked Posts:
Goldman will be fine, Tonga will probably be on the practice squad.