Aside from Justin and Teven which most of us are confident in, which one of our late round rookies are you the highest on and think will be the best?

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Thomas Graham Jr seems like he could be a very solid CB. He grew up competing with Jaylon Johnson to be one of the best HS db recruits in Cali. I dont think he will be very physical, so may never be great guarding opposing #1 receivers. But I like his ability to stay in front of his man and stick by them. A good cover corner who could do well in the slot also.

My favorite UDFA is Caleb Johnson. Dude looks jacked and was a tackling beast albeit at Houston Baptist. He sticks out on tape and has a presence to him. I think he has the potential to be in the rotation at ILB and in the least beat out Iggy.

vinson555

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Going to actually go Graham jr or Herbert.

Herbert is a safe pick because solid RB's are almost a dime a dozen. Might not see him till year 2 but I think people are overlooking him. Graham a lot of people had a day 2 grade on him kind of like Borom did, but to be honest, kind of how I have high hopes for Vidor to possibly start, same for Graham in his rookie year. No real locks to have a starting DB besides Johnson really. While it's Trufant's job to lose, nothing to say he can't lose it.

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
Dazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. He may have the best shot at starting depending on what happens with Miller.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Dazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. He may have the best shot at starting depending on what happens with Miller.

honestly I feel like the coaching staff is looking for any reason to move on from antmill, wether it be dazz or Goodwin.