Astros @ Cubs IGT

Who will get the first pick in the 2012 MLB Draft?

• Cubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Royals

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EnjoyYourTiger

That weird bear thing.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dewey = typical Sox fan that could tell you exactly how the Cubs are doing at any given time in the game, season, franchise, etc. And he attributes it to "loving baseball, regardless of who is playing."

Yeah, well, I'm calling bullshit, mostly because he QQ's anytime the Cubs celebrate anything without any real reason to celebrate. He wouldn't whine and make a big deal out of something like this unless he is really fucking buttsore.

95% of Cubs fans that I know personally don't give a flying fuck what the fucking Sox are doing unless we're playing them. But you can make goddam sure that Dewey could tell you exactly what happened in the Cubs game today if you missed it.

What a fuck. I wish he'd come back long enough for me to tell him to get the sand out of his flowing vagina and get the fuck over himself.

/endrant.

dabynsky

Fringe Average Mod
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dewey = typical Sox fan that could tell you exactly how the Cubs are doing at any given time in the game, season, franchise, etc. And he attributes it to "loving baseball, regardless of who is playing."

Yeah, well, I'm calling bullshit, mostly because he QQ's anytime the Cubs celebrate anything without any real reason to celebrate. He wouldn't whine and make a big deal out of something like this unless he is really fucking buttsore.

95% of Cubs fans that I know personally don't give a flying fuck what the fucking Sox are doing unless we're playing them. But you can make goddam sure that Dewey could tell you exactly what happened in the Cubs game today if you missed it.

What a fuck. I wish he'd come back long enough for me to tell him to get the sand out of his flowing vagina and get the fuck over himself.

/endrant.

1387861-cool_story_bro_super.jpg

dabynsky

Fringe Average Mod
Donator
Liked Posts:
My bad and definitely solid for the fifth round.

EnjoyYourTiger

That weird bear thing.
Donator
Liked Posts:
I thought so. :)

Maybe everyone will leave me alone about my first pick now... :shifty:

dabynsky

Fringe Average Mod
Donator
Liked Posts:
Eh the whole thing is very subjective. I am very happy with my "team" but I am sure there are plenty of people who think they suck*.

*You see what I did there...clever, huh?

Rick

Liked Posts:

/endrant.

Dewey is good people, I have no problems with him. However I do agree about what you said regarding Sox fans. Many of them do keep up with the Cubs a lot more than they should.

EnjoyYourTiger

That weird bear thing.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Eh the whole thing is very subjective. I am very happy with my "team" but I am sure there are plenty of people who think they suck*.

*You see what I did there...clever, huh?

I like your first pick. The others aren't really my speed.

Oh, I see what you did there. :shifty:

Dewey is good people, I have no problems with him. However I do agree about what you said regarding Sox fans. Many of them do keep up with the Cubs a lot more than they should.

Dewey was good people before he became a mod.

dabynsky

Fringe Average Mod
Donator
Liked Posts:
I like your first pick. The others aren't really my speed.

Oh, I see what you did there. :shifty:

Dewey was good people before he became a mod.

Exactly my point. It will be real interesting to see how people will vote. 10 women is really a lot to look at and compare against another 10 women. I am guessing that a lot of people will mostly focus on one or two women they like and vote for that team.

EnjoyYourTiger

That weird bear thing.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah. So far, I'm really impressed with Dero's lineup. And there's like one other (not sure who), that has a real solid lineup.

Rice Cube

World Series Dreaming
Donator
Liked Posts:
You guys having a hot chicks draft?

Cubs are 11.5 back of the tri-leaders up top. It's well within the realm of possibility for the Cubs to win this thing, as all it will require is an epic collapse by said tri-leaders and Cincinnati and a 15- to 20-game win streak here and there :lol:

dabynsky

Fringe Average Mod
Donator
Liked Posts:
We just need to put together a 27 or so game winning streak like the 01 or 02 As, can't remember what year it was that they had that great run in August.

And you haven't been following this thread?

Rice Cube

World Series Dreaming
Donator
Liked Posts:
We just need to put together a 27 or so game winning streak like the 01 or 02 As, can't remember what year it was that they had that great run in August.

And you haven't been following this thread?

I don't usually follow a lot of threads outside the baseball forums but that was just kind of intriguing, I was wondering what the hell you guys were talking about :D