Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If the niners take mac jones at 3(I expect wilson at #2), Pace BETTER trade anything he can to trade to #4 and take fields.

Fields would be a #1 pick in most QB drafts. He's a legit prospect. Even if he fails it wouldn't be like mitch where we traded up for the 20th best prospect in the draft.
What tremendous hindsight. How'd you feel about Mitch BEFORE that draft? Point is that someone may say the same thing about Fields in 4 years.

msadows

Liked Posts:
What tremendous hindsight. How'd you feel about Mitch BEFORE that draft? Point is that someone may say the same thing about Fields in 4 years.

I didn't like mitch that much, didn't like the pick too much, but understood it.

He had talent but he wasn't worth anywhere near being drafted #2. I liked Watson more predraft, but not with the #2/#3 pick. Actually hoped we got mahomes/kizer in the 2nd round.

Fields is a much better prospect than mitch. He's one of the best HS QB prospects ever and has been pretty good in college. I think Nagy could turn him into a great pro. He's really accurate in the short to mid game which was one thing mitch never had(Accuracy).

Kinda pointless because pace aint gonna trade up for a black qb.