Aussie Mock V A.b

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You neglected to draft our biggest need, EDGE rusher.

AussieBear

You neglected to draft our biggest need, EDGE rusher.

now its the biggest need? i be talking PR last year.. aint no one wanted to hurr it then.... aussie be ahead of the curvebs..

edmunds gives vic more versatility.

floyd, danny, nick, edmunds

floyd, danny, edmunds, lynch

floyd, danny, edmunds

floyd, edmunds, lynch

floyd, edmunds

danny, edmunds

edmunds

edmunds can move to the outside if need be.. so yeah edge being addressed.. slide to the outside in subs?? or just develop as a ft olb..

once dude fills out.. hell be 6'5 255-265+ with 34 1/2 arms running a 4.5 wiff da ability to play inside and out..

biggest need is wins..

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
7. Slot - Austin Proehl - UNC

23la38.jpg

Traditional Bears training camp hero and practice squad guy. This one may do something though.. right
\

Only if he is related to Ricky Proehl

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Howard is the most underrated Bear RB in history. A 5th round gem on the cheap and half the board wants to trade him for a unproven player and 6 practice footballs.

He is not underrated at all. We all know he is good. He is the most underappreciated Bear RB history

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
The Vikings had the #1 defense in football. In the playoffs the Eagles had their way with them like a virgin on prom night. I'm all for having a great defense but you have to have an elite offense if you want to be a yearly contender. I believe Nagy and Pace have a 2 year plan. Get their offense set and signed this offseason, give them a year to grow. Next off season fill any holes you have on defense and your offense will be ready to roll. Can you say Superbowl? I think you can.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I've been saying the same thing that I believe we still have one more off season after thus one to be a finished product (whatever that means). We'll have a great idea about both sides of the ball after next season so one more off season to fix whatever isn't quite fixed after this one and we could be a really good and even great team in 2019.

Leddy

Liked Posts:
Trade:

Bears trade pick 39 (2nd) to Arizona for 47 (2nd) and 97 (3rd)

1. ILB/OLB - Tremaine Edmunds - Va Tech

[video=youtube;O_alNNzT1n0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_alNNzT1n0[/video]

Looking at the roster, there are really only a few positions i see where a rookie could come in and challenge to start... Da LB be one. Edmunds be young, has size, speed and the Vic length --- da versatility to play outside and inside. With Floyd and Edmunds ability to cover, it will definitely give Vic some more room to disguise who be coming.

Considering Vic did come back, im sure theyll give him a nice new toy to play with since FA was more about the Offense.

2. RB - Rashaad Penny - San Diego St.

rashaad_penny_sdsu_uc_davis_090217_1504633986004_6  5671283_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

Does some things well. Good size, speed combo. Returned kicks, showed hands in limited opportunities. Still needs work in passpro. I'm a little concerned about his lower bench number. SD St. hasn't pushed out any rbs with great bench numbers, so it may be more of a program system/nutrition thing vs a player dedication thang.

3. DL - BJ Hill - NC State.

24336237-standard.jpg

Ill go back to me early season mock boi and get in windys camp.

4. OL - Toby Weathersby - LSU

5a4ad658049e6.image.jpg

BeefBlock.

4. OT - Brandon Parker - NC A&T

NorthCarolinaAT-BrandonParker-2017-e1513176985688.jpg

Cohen approves more BeefBlock. Parker is a tad bit raw in certain areas..... um, like, so hey new OL coach.. do some shit.

5. NT - De'Asian Richardson - Louisville

image-324-759x500.jpeg

While Hill be a bit more versatile, dis boi be dat NT. Hill and Richardson gives the bears a possible solution to its depth/rotation issues.

6. DB - Tarvarius Moore - Southern Miss

Michael+Jacquet+R+L+Carriers+New+Orleans+Bowl+g3WR  YBJYR-dl.jpg

Slayed pro day with the bears in attendance. bears probably went to look at RB ito smith and came away drooling over moore... while he be a FS he got the measurements to be at CB. 6'1 199 4.32 40-yard dash, a 6.5-second three cone, 39.5-inch vertical jump, and an 11-foot, 1-inch broad jump.

7. Slot - Austin Proehl - UNC

23la38.jpg

Traditional Bears training camp hero and practice squad guy. This one may do something though.. right

Gross

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
I bagged on Howard all season last year. But I am not giving up on him improving as a receiver. And honestly we already got Cohen.

AussieBear

I bagged on Howard all season last year. But I am not giving up on him improving as a receiver. And honestly we already got Cohen.

never said bears are done with howard.

rotation would be howard/penny sprinkle cohen

cohen be full time returner who be getting more reps at wr vs rb.

Bears_804

Liked Posts:
Wouldn’t a 2nd round guard be more valuable? What’s the plan there. I’m all for Edmunds im the 1st, but would want OG in the second unless a steal at WR/Edge/CB dropped into early 2nd.

AussieBear

Wouldn’t a 2nd round guard be more valuable? What’s the plan there. I’m all for Edmunds im the 1st, but would want OG in the second unless a steal at WR/Edge/CB dropped into early 2nd.

the more valuable guy would be the player who turns out 2 be guud.

i get the logic behind wanting a G taken high. if it were to happen, i wouldnt pms over it.

Penny might not be the guy in the bears eyes, but i do suspect them taking another RB. Last mock me did weeks ago, i had Ito Smith in the 4th. Bears went and checked out Ito Smith at his pro day the other day.

Whats i find interesting, the bears official website be listing Kyle Long as a LG. Almost interesting enough to dez thread it. yes, lets do

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Penny very well could be the BPA when the Bears pick in the second. Can't believe I am defending Aussie.....

That said I would be shocked to see the Bears pick him, not if Howard is still on the team (and I think he will be).

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Don't be that guy who quotes & reposts an OP that's really long, just to make us all scroll to see your ONE WORD comment.

that-guy-e1406009228843.jpg