B. Marsh.....loud, passionate...and wrong.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
He's got the fire and the passion. Sign him

gilder121

I don't care nearly as much anymore
Donator
Liked Posts:
He beat his gf *many* times, I have no sense of protection towards him regardless of his mental health struggles. Call him out all you want as far as I'm concerned.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
‘You just kick the ball!’’

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Everyone knows Marshall suffers from mental health issues. Seems pretty classless to call him out every time he’s passionate but wrong on something.

Says the clown that's on here every day using the Special person word which one of the worst words you can use with all the mentally challenged children we have in the world today.

Now you can go ahead and show us all how dumb you really are by calling me a Special person. SMDH

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Says the clown that's on here every day using the Special person word which one of the worst words you can use with all the mentally challenged children we have in the world today.

Now you can go ahead and show us all how dumb you really are by calling me a Special person. SMDH

Those kids are mentally challenged.

I think he is just calling you Special person.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

You do realize that there are adults that are mentally challenged as well right? They dont just grow out of it after puberty, you fucking Special person.

Hows your homophobia going?

mecha

Liked Posts:
I don't remember the part where he beat his lady friend, I remember the domestic dispute being over her stabbing him though. all his other fighting women issues were either alleged or apparently accidental, cause he didn't get incriminated on any of them.

he's an asshole (extensive list of things), but he's our asshole, right?

greg23

Liked Posts:
I don't remember the part where he beat his lady friend, I remember the domestic dispute being over her stabbing him though. all his other fighting women issues were either alleged or apparently accidental, cause he didn't get incriminated on any of them.

he's an asshole (extensive list of things), but he's our asshole, right?

Probably got stabbed for adamantly arguing that nba contracts aren't guaranteed

Liked Posts:
Love the conviction by BMarsh.

Hopefully he checks that anger out before going home to his wife.

gilder121

I don't care nearly as much anymore
Donator
Liked Posts:
Read this and tell me you really think because he was not found guilty that he wasn't beating his GF... Also remember that charges were also dropped against Ray Rice. Some highlights in yellow. Yes, not all of it was him. Yes, most of it seemed to be him and it isn't excused anyways.

On June 17, 2006, Marshall and then-girlfriend Rasheedah Watley filed police reports against each other in Orange County, FL, both alleging physical abuse in a fight. According to Watley's statement to police, she and Marshall "were mutually pushing each other" before the fight escalated. She alleged, in the police report, that Marshall "slapped her in the face, pushed her to the ground, and grabbed her by the arms." She also alleged that Marshall's sister London "threw a phone at her which hit her in the forehead, cutting her above the eye," and that she sustained a black eye from London punching her in the face. Both parties declined to press charges.

---

On March 18, 2007, Watley told police in Atlanta, GA, that Marshall, whom she identified as her ex-boyfriend, had punched her in a hotel room and taken her purse. According to the police report, Marshall "hit her with a closed fist repeatedly." Watley stated that Marshall "became enraged when he looked through her cellphone's call list and observed that she has been talking with another ex-boyfriend." Watley also stated that "Marshall grabbed her by the arms while using force and intimidation"; she said that he "struck her in the face with a closed fist which resulted in a large dark colored bruise to her chin." In the police report, the officer states that while speaking with Watley, "she received a text message on her cellphone from Marshall that stated 'I'm watching you, why did you call the police?'" No charges were filed.

--

On June 8, 2007, according to an Atlanta, GA police report, officers responded to a call of a fight. When they arrived and spoke with Watley, who had a bloody wound on her thigh, she told them she had accidentally cut herself with a kitchen knife. When police asked if she had been in an physical altercation with anyone, she said she'd been verbally arguing with Marshall—whom she identified as her ex-boyfriend—but that nothing physical had occurred.
About an hour later, police responded to another call at the same residence. This time Watley, changing her story, said that Marshall had cut her in the right thigh and punched her in the face. Medical responders were dispatched to the scene and took Watley to the hospital.

The same day, a woman stated in a separate police report that her vehicle was hit from behind by Marshall. According to her statement in the report, Marshall "then exited his vehicle and threw a large rock at the passenger side of the vehicle," which dented the vehicle door. The alleged victim stated that Marshall was "acting the way he was because of a domestic dispute with Mr. Marshall's ex-girlfriend who was inside the vehicle at the time of the incident." Both incidents occurred at the same location, according to the police reports. No charges were filed.

--

On June 30, 2007, police in Atlanta, GA, responded to a fight-in-progress call. According to the police report, Watley stated that Marshall accused her of causing him to miss a flight and assaulted her. She stated that "her boyfriend struck her with a closed fist and choked her." The officer at the scene "observed a bruise on Ms. Watley's left eye and noticeable scratches on her body." No charges were filed.

--

On March 4, 2008, Atlanta, GA police responded to a fight call at Marshall's address. Upon arrival, according to an incident report, police met with Marshall, who was bleeding from his hand. Marshall stated that he was in a "verbal fight with his girlfriend when her sisters attacked him with a knife." When asked who had the knife, Marshall responded that there had been no knife; he had been cut by glass during the fight. He went on to state that Watley and her sisters were in his apartment destroying his belongings.

Watley stated to the police that she and Marshall were in a verbal disagreement over a text message she had received from one of her ex-boyfriends and she then called her sisters to come over. When her sisters arrived, Watley stated that Marshall "began to destroy the apartment, threw her on the bed, grasped her head with his hand, and began to slap her." Watley's two sisters gave statements that were consistent with her account of the incident. According to the report, Marshall fled the scene while Watley was giving her statement. On the same day, a warrant was issued for Marshall's arrest for misdemeanor battery.

--

On March 5, 2008, according to an Atlanta, GA police report, Watley stated that "she had a verbal fight with her boyfriend Mr. Brandon Marshall who took her property from the dresser, and threw her clothing over the balcony when he left." In the report, Watley alleged that Marshall had hit her earlier in the day and kept "returning to the apartment to get his property." Watley stated that she was trying to hide items Marshall had bought for her because he had previously destroyed her other computer.
Marshall was subsequently suspended for three games, and the suspension was reduced to one regular-season game and a fine of a game check, which was worth $52,353.

In August 2009, Marshall was acquitted after a jury found him not guilty of the misdemeanor battery charge stemming from the March 4th incident.

--

On March 1, 2009, in Atlanta, GA, both Marshall and Michi Nogami-Campbell, his fiancée at the time, were both arrested and charged with disorderly conduct. According to the police report, an officer said that she observed Marshall and Nogami-Campbell engaged "in an intense conversation" that became physical. The officer said that Marshall grabbed Nogami-Campbell's shirt and pin her up against the wall, and then she began kicking and hitting Marshall. The charges were subsequently dropped.

--

On April 22, 2011, Marshall was allegedly stabbed by his wife Michi Nogami-Marshall in the abdomen, according to a Broward County, FL police report. In the report, Marshall claims that he "slipped and fell onto a broken glass vase." However, in the same report, Nogami-Marshall stated—after being read her Miranda rights—that she stabbed Marshall out of self-defense. It subsequently emerged that she made a brief 911 call in which she said, "Please come. It's an emergency," but did not mention a stabbing. It's unclear whether this took place before or after Marshall was stabbed. Nogami-Marshall was arrested for aggravated battery with a deadly weapon and later released on a $7,500 bail. On July 29, 2011, the charges were dropped.
At a press conference on July 31, 2011, Marshall revealed that he was diagnosed with borderline personality disorder earlier that year.

mecha

Liked Posts:
honestly this thread is actually better than all the other stupid shit that's transpired the last 4 months. I can't wait until the draft is completely botched so we have new material to bitch about.