B. Marsh.....loud, passionate...and wrong.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
honestly this thread is actually better than all the other stupid shit that's transpired the last 4 months. I can't wait until the draft is completely botched so we have new material to bitch about.
One thing is for certain, it's going to be absolute chit show around here in 3.5 weeks

greg23

Liked Posts:
What is the point of this thread and why do you care that Marshall doesn't understand NBA contracts?

I always find it comical when someone get so agitated and adamant about something they are clearly wrong about...esp when he's got two guys telling him he's wrong.

Doesn't take much to know that nba contracts (and every sport but nfl) are guaranteed.

Thought his head was going to explode

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
He’d still be the #3 WR on Bears depth chart if they signed him today!

He crazy but the best WR we’ve seen wear a Bears uni.

mecha

Liked Posts:
He’d still be the #3 WR on Bears depth chart if they signed him today!

He crazy but the best WR we’ve seen wear a Bears uni.

YOU SPELLED #1 WRONG

I didn't follow him post-Bears, I don't know if he sucked immense balls or not, but I want to say he dipped below 1000 yards on the season with the Jets or something.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
“You just kick balls man!”

Nelly

Liked Posts:
Haha, yep, totally wrong, otherwise the Bulls would have never traded for Tim Thomas.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
You do realize that there are adults that are mentally challenged as well right? They dont just grow out of it after puberty, you fucking Special person.

Hows your homophobia going?

Awwwww he's mad....AGAIN.

It's odd how none of my gay friends think i'm a homophobe but some clown on a message board that doesn't know me keeps throwing that at me. I think it's because you're angry and the only thing you can think to do is make shit up to get back at me for keeping on pointing out your very very clear stance against mentally challenged people. Kinda how you claim to think you know anything about what happened in the fantasy league i ran on here that you weren't even in. Our fantastic mod JVu won that league and got all of his money dummy...LOL.

You have nothing but lies.....well that and the issue of being against the mentally challenged.
:cohen1: