Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
The throw while running left to Gabriel is one of the toughest to execute for a right handed QB. The ability to do that is one of the things that I loved about Mahomes at Texas Tech. Mitch is going to continue to improve . He has better feet than Pat and I think he’ll be a better decision maker too.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
55-60 yards just about any QB in the NFL can do. You don't want to put that arm up against the likes of Mahomes, Rodgers, Stafford, Allen, Flacco. Key word there was ELITE.

Funny you don't say anything about Brees, Brady or Wilson.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Baldy is a fan, it seems.

The game against the Packers was a beautiful well played game by Mitch, but he needs to follow it up with two more games like that hitting his stride right as we go into the playoffs.

I gotta be honest here, I hope we do not get the bye week, because I feel like that is the worst thing that could happen for Mitch, he seems to always come out rusty from time off. I know there are a lot of benefits to having that week off, but I think our best chance is to play every week.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Its ok, fastball velocity is all that matters.

Fun Fact, Bortles threw the ball harder than Mahomes at the combine.

Bears fans for ya

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Arm strength is an overrated trait. Once a QB has a sufficient arm (you know, a good enough arm to make all the throws that they'll actually see in a game situation) then anything beyond that doesn't really matter.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
lol, those are fun to watch, but they aren't breakdowns. Just a highlight reel with overdubbed hype

msadows

Liked Posts:
Arm strength is an overrated trait. Once a QB has a sufficient arm (you know, a good enough arm to make all the throws that they'll actually see in a game situation) then anything beyond that doesn't really matter.

And Mitch has more than enough arm. He can zip it, and he can throw it deep. That hail mary in the pats game was damn impressive considering he had a pat lineman in his face and didnt step into it.

Ej63090

Anti-Exultant Cruise Dire
Liked Posts:
Baldy is a fan, it seems.

The game against the Packers was a beautiful well played game by Mitch, but he needs to follow it up with two more games like that hitting his stride right as we go into the playoffs.

I gotta be honest here, I hope we do not get the bye week, because I feel like that is the worst thing that could happen for Mitch, he seems to always come out rusty from time off. I know there are a lot of benefits to having that week off, but I think our best chance is to play every week.

He had 4 TD’s and no picks against the Dolphins post bye.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
"Yes, flags do get thrown". Sometimes. The holding was incredibly blatant the entire game. If they called it consistently, there would be flags almost every snap. Fans don't want to see that, but it's still really frustrating.