Ban bet.

Mitchapalooza

You ain't shit. I made a thread where we all found out about dragonsaurs. You can't fucks wit me bruh.
Dragonsaurs. Holy shit that thread was the tits. Brett actually trying to prove dinosaurs breathed fire. Hahahaha.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Parasaurolophus-Breathing-Fire-ICR.jpg

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
Can one of the mods DDoS the site and find the dragonsaur thread? I somehow missed it and it sounds epic.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Can one of the mods DDoS the site and find the dragonsaur thread? I somehow missed it and it sounds epic.

http://www.chicitysports.com/forum/...-Fundamentalist-go-on-Field-Museum-Field-Trip

It's fucking amazing. Watch the video too, just sets up the whole Dragonsaur argument perfectly with that woman's epic stupidity (and Brett's that follows [seriously, he gets it going right off the bat at post #8]).

Edit: one of the best moments is when Brett claims that the Earth is "fixed" because it's "not falling." I mean, I know orbit is a difficult thing to understand and all, but...

Just so much gold in that thread.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Brett did raise a good question, what did they call dinasours before 1853. :thinking:

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
http://www.chicitysports.com/forum/...-Fundamentalist-go-on-Field-Museum-Field-Trip

It's fucking amazing. Watch the video too, just sets up the whole Dragonsaur argument perfectly with that woman's epic stupidity (and Brett's that follows [seriously, he gets it going right off the bat at post #8]).

Edit: one of the best moments is when Brett claims that the Earth is "fixed" because it's "not falling." I mean, I know orbit is a difficult thing to understand and all, but...

Just so much gold in that thread.

Holy shit, I always thought people like Brett only existed in movies about crazy people.

ShiftyDevil

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Washington Huskies
I think my favorite part in that whole thread is when Brett says we're being to literal about the whole fire breathing part.

Like did he think the dinosaurs figuratively breathed fire? Some halitosis hyperbole?

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
The dinaosaur getting a face full of flames reminds of the Neil Degrasse Tyson meme.

"We got a bad-ass fire breather here."

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
The dinaosaur getting a face full of flames reminds of the Neil Degrasse Tyson meme.

"We got a bad-ass fire breather here."

I gotta say, my favorite part was Monk white knighting for brett, followed by fisch thankbanging all of their posts. 3 peas in a pod.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I gotta say, my favorite part was Monk white knighting for brett, followed by fisch thankbanging all of their posts. 3 peas in a pod.

Lol, I'm pretty sure Monk and fisch had other agendas there than supporting brett.

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
Lol, I'm pretty sure Monk and fisch had other agendas there than supporting brett.

Only about 10 pages in, got distracted by life and whatnot. Will continue to see how it unfolds when I'm at work tomorrow, my prime messageboard hours.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Only about 10 pages in, got distracted by life and whatnot. Will continue to see how it unfolds when I'm at work tomorrow, my prime messageboard hours.

Remember the context. FT really dug into Monk, and fisch was starting his hatred of CBMBers.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
WE HIT 3K VIEWS!!!

Gentleman, it's an honor you think of the desperado that much. A fuckin HONOR!

3,000 views and going strong.

What a time to be alive!!

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think my favorite part in that whole thread is when Brett says we're being to literal about the whole fire breathing part.

Like did he think the dinosaurs figuratively breathed fire? Some halitosis hyperbole?

He must watch GOT. :shrug: