BAN WAGER HHM (me) vs Nc0gnet0 (the "lions" guy)

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
So @nc0gnet0 made multiple posts betting me that I could not go a month without posting a thread about the Loins. He refused to come up with terms though after I rejected something about me donating to CCS if I lose, because $30 would actually be a net negative vs the amount of ad revenue CCS gets from my Lions content.

So here's my terms if he chooses to accept. In honor of today being 100 days from the start of the season, I will self-ban or have a mod ban me for 100 days if I make a thread about the Lions in the month from his acceptance of this wager. If I'm able to go a month without posting a new thread about the Lions, then he will 1. be banned for 100 days and 2. he will have to post weekly even after the Lions start losing.

Thanks

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What happened HHM? Are you having some issues at home? Did you change medication? Your posting has changed over the last few months. I think folks are starting to get concerned.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
So @nc0gnet0 made multiple posts betting me that I could not go a month without posting a thread about the Loins. He refused to come up with terms though after I rejected something about me donating to CCS if I lose, because $30 would actually be a net negative vs the amount of ad revenue CCS gets from my Lions content.

So here's my terms if he chooses to accept. In honor of today being 100 days from the start of the season, I will self-ban or have a mod ban me for 100 days if I make a thread about the Lions in the month from his acceptance of this wager. If I'm able to go a month without posting a new thread about the Lions, then he will 1. be banned for 100 days and 2. he will have to post weekly even after the Lions start losing.

Thanks
PM me when you want me to start a Lions thread.

Are you enjoying those new meds I sent you?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Thanks
Typical @n0cock,neto

Refuses to actually hold himself and his opinions accountable. Always a deflect. Always a goal post moved. FRAUD!

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
And when all else fails

Disappear! Surely everyone will forget anything he said while he's missing
Typical @n0cock,neto

Refuses to actually hold himself and his opinions accountable. Always a deflect. Always a goal post moved. FRAUD!

You guys are making him seem like an ignorant coward!

Okay.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
And just like that, in the 100th hr of his meltdown he disappears.

Imagine coming up with a bet on a message board and then disappearing when an actual bet is proposed! Classic Ncock.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Honestly, never seen this thread. Was only watching my replies, not new threads.
But no, I do not accept these terms. If you're only going to stop making Lions (or is it Loins) threads for 30 days, then the length of the ban should only be 30 days. But that also includes threads from your alts as well.

I am also well aware of the fact that during this time, 20 other posters will be making Lions threads, and it will be hilarious to watch.

BTW, this is a Lions thread.
You already lost.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Honestly, never seen this thread. Was only watching my replies, not new threads.
But no, I do not accept these terms. If you're only going to stop making Lions (or is it Loins) threads for 30 days, then the length of the ban should only be 30 days. But that also includes threads from your alts as well.

I am also well aware of the fact that during this time, 20 other posters will be making Lions threads, and it will be hilarious to watch.

You already lost.
So you were never going to take the bet, or would Welch because "alts"

?

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers

You already lost.

EvErYoNe'S aN aLt

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So you were never going to take the bet, or would Welch because "alts"

?
Ok, I will eliminate the condition of the alts, and place in a different condition, you can not create and or respond to any thread about the Lions. That removes the dubious (but obvious) task of proving alts. The length of the ban is to be 30 days, same as the time spent not creating or responding to Lions threads.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

You already lost.

ghey

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Ok, I will eliminate the condition of the alts, and place in a different condition, you can not create and or respond to any thread about the Lions. That removes the dubious (but obvious) task of proving alts. The length of the ban is to be 30 days, same as the time spent not creating or responding to Lions threads.
I don't have alts, and am not betting with someone who obviously can't be trusted because of mental illness who can't agree to these simple, straightforward terms.