Bears 2013 Mock Draft Database / Draft Discussion

BBQb

Liked Posts:
I like Swope too. However, if Barret Jones is still on the board in the 4th, you have to get him. An All-American at 3 different spots playing in the SEC, he is versatile to play Guard or Center. And Kromer knows a thing or two about lineman and protection. With only Bushrod and Garza set as starters in stone, it might serve well to address an offensive line issue head-on. Bring in good competition and let the best players play instead of piece-mealing an OL together with some average free agents and rotating current players from one spot to another.

Also take into consideration unforseen injuries and poor performance. Don't want to have to discuss OL draft needs again next year. Which should be a lot better draft for skill positions.

1. Ogletree, Georgia - ILB
2. Warford, Kentucky - OG
4. Jones, Alabama - OL (G/C)

BBQb

Liked Posts:
That mock is crazy. I don't know what else to say.

BBQb

Liked Posts:
Good player at corner....

But can he block?

AuCN

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I had the same one years ago on a Notre Dame board. Got so many complaints the mods made me remove it. Hopefully the people here are a little more fun!

I , for one, am shocked and appalled. :harden:

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
That first vid was fkn classic. So clueless for so many years. Those poor fkn fans lol

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
Xavier Rhodes is the best MLB in this draft... he has the size and physicality to handle big corners and plays press coverage... and actually prefers to play it...

so while all the other rookies are learning footwork in press coverage... Rhodes will be getting familiar with coverage and improving...

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
Jones is a early 2nd round pick in my opinion... he has versatility... and is experienced in every position on the o line... something most players don't have...

mikester

Liked Posts:
there is absolutely no reason to take a quarterback before the 4th or 5th round. He's just going to be a backup anyway I don't really see this being a priority, at least not high enough to spend a higher draft pick on.

or our GM taking a player because he loves his versatility only to use him in one type of role. (Shea)

Spear

Corpus callosotomy
Liked Posts:
Xavier Rhodes is the best MLB in this draft... he has the size and physicality to handle big corners and plays press coverage... and actually prefers to play it...

lol-wut-dog.jpg

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Re: so, what is your ULTIMATE FREAKOUT/NIGHTMORE SCENARIO for the NFL Draft?!

Bears draft EJ Mannuel saying that BCS bowl game performance sold us on his future.

Or they draft Jimmy Clausen 2.0.

Not anti qb draft but am on those two

Sent from Neverwhere using Taptalk

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Re: Bear Report Mock Draft V

Jones is a early 2nd round pick in my opinion... he has versatility... and is experienced in every position on the o line... something most players don't have...

He's dropped lower because he has injury concerns and might not be healthy for camp according to some. But it's more realistically late 2nd early 3rd drop.

Sent from Neverwhere using Taptalk

mikester

Liked Posts:
if we stay at 20 we need to get Eifert. At first I was way against it but he would be the one player who may be there at that pick that will help our offense out the most.