Bears #5 in Power Rankings; Rams #4 after 2 straight losses

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
5 is pretty fair

anyone know where we were ranked before week 1? its nice to see how wrong the gurus are

Not if we are behind the Rams

SiDe WaYs

Liked Posts:
df6fba9220e09e69f3cfae277fd7112f.jpg

NFL.com has the bears at number 4 ahead of the Rams

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bears_804

Liked Posts:
^^^ I posted that at #15 and it seems to have been ignored. Maybe the pretty colors and screen shots will do the trick :smug2:

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
They're #4 on NFL.com with the Rams #5.

That list seems more accurate than most.
I could see the Rams hovering above the bears last week...only the second loss, other one to the saints, and could be viewed as an anomaly given how the game played out.....
but to lose a second in a row just solidifies the team has issues when the offense isnt clicking.

I alluded to it after the bears made Goff look silly- The bears did to goff what the cards did to grossman. Showed his weaknesses all pink and naked for the league to see.
The rams re gonna flame out hard any time their run game isnt tearing up the yardage.

Looks to me like the saints are the only real competition left for chicago.

Bears_804

Liked Posts:
That list seems more accurate than most.
I could see the Rams hovering above the bears last week...only the second loss, other one to the saints, and could be viewed as an anomaly given how the game played out.....
but to lose a second in a row just solidifies the team has issues when the offense isnt clicking.

I alluded to it after the bears made Goff look silly- The bears did to goff what the cards did to grossman. Showed his weaknesses all pink and naked for the league to see.
The rams re gonna flame out hard any time their run game isnt tearing up the yardage.

Looks to me like the saints are the only real competition left for chicago.
The way the cowboys and panthers kept the score down, I don't think they're unbeatable (even in the dome).

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
The way the cowboys and panthers kept the score down, I don't think they're unbeatable (even in the dome).

Not at all.
Brees has been awesome all year- was playing out of his damn mind. but for whatever reason they have been stumbling since the atlanta game.

It is entirely possible they have been playing conservative as hell and saving the good stuff for the playoffs though. Unless Brees is nursing an undisclosed injury, there is no other really good explanation for the massive dropoff in his game.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
This year's playoff picture for the Lions is a lot like the Bears stuff I've read on CCS the last few years. Fans in the midst of an obviously futile season keep the playoff hopes alive with ridiculous scenarios that require multiple improbable results and the team winning out. Then they lose to the Bills.

Huh? The NFC is down to 3 in the hunt.
I suppose there are a few but for the most part people on CCS know when it's done and start talking about draft position and making mocks.

clear

Liked Posts:
Not at all.
Brees has been awesome all year- was playing out of his damn mind. but for whatever reason they have been stumbling since the atlanta game.

It is entirely possible they have been playing conservative as hell and saving the good stuff for the playoffs though. Unless Brees is nursing an undisclosed injury, there is no other really good explanation for the massive dropoff in his game.

I'm thoroughly convinced that if Mitch plays well, the Bears will throttle the Saints.

I don't understand how they scored so many pts, other than playing a bunch of weak defenses. Their second leading receiver is Kamara, and after that it's Watson. You just contain Kamara and not let Thomas go wild, and the rest of their players are nobodies. The only way the Bears lose to them is by not scoring, so they can just run all game.