Bears are infected with Covid - per Biggs

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I know the bears are bad.

I'm not writing them off or hoping for them to lose out like the above two posters.

If you actively root on your team to lose, you aren't an actual fan. Real fans never root for their team to lose.

Not that you'd understand that, since you rooted on our highest drafted pick ever to fail.
There's very few things more obnoxious in this world than sports fandom gatekeeping. Very fitting of you.

I root for them to lose because their projection is blatantly obvious outside of an absolute miracle that would turn their offense around. If you want to fall for the meatball fairy tales of "anything can happen" and be ok with a regime that has given us 6 years of nothing, be my guest. I on the other hand will hold this once proud franchise to higher standards than "well maybe they'll make the playoffs because they can beat a few more shitty teams". Nah, not good enough.

I didn't root for Mitch to fail until he already failed and he had to be gone. But i guess thats much worse than you, who wanted everyone around him to fail just so you would have someone else to pin the blame on, all while accusing everyone of placing all of the blame on Mitch.

Such a closet fanboy.

kalmavet

Liked Posts:
So with the Bears game on Sunday at risk, I will need something else to be irrationally mad at on Sunday for approximately 3 hours. This is not good.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
So with the Bears game on Sunday at risk, I will need something else to be irrationally mad at on Sunday for approximately 3 hours. This is not good.
Just enjoy watching real NFL franchises play football.

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
Anytime,
Your argument against Msadows would have been much more convincing if not followed by a picture of Mahomes winning the superbowl in your signature.

mcbear34

Here for the Wins
Liked Posts:
Bears close facility after positive COVID-19 test

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:
So they will all have to test negative Friday and Saturday to play on Sunday at best. I cant imagine the Titans being happy about this and the game probably gets moved to Monday night so they can have an extra day of testing

ImSure

Liked Posts:
"So get ready
I mean get ready

Are you ready for some football?
A
(Tuesday) night invasion
Yeah, this is "Rocking" Randall Hank
With a special elect for the nation
Here comes the hits, the bangs, the blocks and the spikes
Cause all my rowdy friends drop in on
(Tuesday) night"

Bust

Liked Posts:
an unscheduled break would be good for the Bears

do it to it

greg23

Liked Posts:
Didn't the NFL make a rule that stated coaches who get Covid aren't allowed to call plays?

#science

Montucky

Liked Posts:
I'm good. We already have 5 wins. There is no tank. Worst case scenario you go like 8-8. Thats not a tank. The tank was dead when we started 5-1.
Which is fine because tanking does not work.

mecha

Liked Posts:
I'm over here all like why wasn't the season just cancelled?

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Really curious to see how this all works out. Bears can reschedule, but Titans have already missed and rescheduled a game.

Either way, we could use a gane against a cupcake team about now.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I know the bears are bad.

I'm not writing them off or hoping for them to lose out like the above two posters.

If you actively root on your team to lose, you aren't an actual fan. Real fans never root for their team to lose.

Not that you'd understand that, since you rooted on our highest drafted pick ever to fail.

Fabs with functional brains understand that if you can’t win, you should get as high a draft pick as you can.

Even more so when you don’t have a QB.

I hope those wins against Det and Min are worth it when you are paying out the ass to move up for a QB.