Bears coaching should refocus it's week to week resources in a new direction now.

3rd N Long

Liked Posts:
It should be focused on watching college game tape and preparing for the draft.

After today it's very obvious that they suck badly or their talent is just that bad.

I like to see the glass as half full, so it's only a talent issue they need to repair.

Congrats on a couple of gritty wins against a couple of turd teams but the reality is that this team just shit the season away today. The coaching staff and the majority of the fans can rejoice now and get back to the business of securing a high draft pick.

For anyone thinking I am being sarcastic, you would be wrong.

After watching Fox tank today and show zero faith in Cutler at the end of the game and in OT. I saw everything I needed to know. Fox was either hoping to lose or just didn't trust Cutler to win the game for him.

Either way the season is officially over now for anyone who even had a glimmer of hope for this team. Foxy is probably best spending his time getting ready for the draft. After all the offense was shown no trust by Fox but his vaunted defense was given all kinds of trust. Which they promptly used to give up the most yards in a game this year and allowed a shit QB to torch them yet again through the air.

Fox might not be the worst coach in the NFL. He is in no way on Dr. Death / Tucker level but he is not the answer this team needs in the long run.

After watching today's game this is quite clear. I know it's just one game but it was the entire season he just flushed down the drain by going ultra conservative and showing way too much faith in his defense.

We have a new Lovie on our hands & a poor mans Lovie at that. At least going by what I saw today that is. :lol:

sikesy7

martymcflyyyy
Donator
Liked Posts:
They should focus their resources on a mirror and take a good hard look at themselves. No amount of talent makes a difference when you don't play to win.