Bears currently picking 4th

dabears584

Bears Fan For Life TT&T
Liked Posts:
I think Chicago can play worse than the Jets and 49ers down the stretch. The real question will be whether or not we are worse than the Browns.

I am sad to say that after looking at Cleveland's schedule, I dont see a winnable game for them unless some serious injuries happen.

They might beat the Jets at home in two weeks, but after that? Maybe the Giants. They've got three straight home games in Nov going into Dec and five outta six home games from the end of Oct into Dec. They've had to deal with a bunch of road games to start the season. I'm thinking they will win two games. The Bears will win more than two games. Probably four or five. Bears will have a top ten pick, maybe top five, but they will certainly not have the top pick.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
They might beat the Jets at home in two weeks, but after that? Maybe the Giants. They've got three straight home games in Nov going into Dec and five outta six home games from the end of Oct into Dec. They've had to deal with a bunch of road games to start the season. I'm thinking they will win two games. The Bears will win more than two games. Probably four or five. Bears will have a top ten pick, maybe top five, but they will certainly not have the top pick.

The bears home record is far more atrocious than there already atrocious overall record since Fox has taken over.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
It's always a big red flag when a team can't win at home. Regardless of sport

Ej63090

Anti-Exultant Cruise Dire
Liked Posts:
1[1] Cleveland Browns: QB Deshone Kizer [Notre Dame]
1[2] Carolina Panthers: DE Myles Garrett [Texas A&M]

1[3]

I can see Carolina take Fournette as well. I would think the better EE does the more likely.

Malik McDowell is interesting, but this board may explode if he is taken. I just don't see Kaaya or Watson worth the risk. I don't think either will be good. BPA with this pick and grab Falk and someone else later on.

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
1[1] Cleveland Browns: QB Deshone Kizer [Notre Dame]
1[2] Carolina Panthers: DE Myles Garrett [Texas A&M]

1[3]

I'm no scout but I run to the podium with Watson on my card. Yes he's a project but the intangibles are there. Winning is in his genes, unlike #6.

Josh2J

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Browns might not be inclined to take a QB, depending on what they see out of Kessler from here out. Alot can change between now and the end of the season though.

I agree, I think as it stands now they will go into 2017 letting Kessler and RGIII battle it out in camp for starting spot. They will use all the draft picks they have acquired to stack the rest of the roster. Given the lack of talent around him Kessler has looked pretty dam good overall.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
So Bears like to suck donkey in a year there is not a single college QB worth a shit to take high in the first round.

In their defense, they have also sucked in plenty of years when there WAS a good QB coming out. ?

Reactions: WCL

Bergz22

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Watson or Kizer. If we are out of range at 4 you land Garrett or Peppers. Not a bad situation to be in.

This. Even if the top two QB's are gone, there still will be one of Garrett, Peppers or a stud OT.

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
if kizer and garrett go 1 and 2 the bears should choose between watson and peppers...either guy is a stud and both spots are arguably the weakest spots on the team...both bush and houston-carson have shown zero ability to get playing time.

bearsfaninfl

Liked Posts:
People seem to say this every year. Yet, there are always starting QBs found somewhere in the draft. Weird.

Pretty much what Hawk said. We don't have the future on the roster right now at the position (unless they are much higher on Shaw than expected), there doesn't look to be any top 10 guys hitting free agency, so that leaves the draft. I don't care if it's a first rounder. But definitely needs to be in the first 2 or 3 rounds I think. Gotta stop worrying about Kiper grading the draft good because we got "value", and take a chance on a guy.

Although, plan B: maybe we can just keep sucking until there IS a guaranteed superstar qb? No drafting a QB until this forum comes to a consensus on a QB pick. That shouldn't be hard.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
There are like 2 per draft and starting does not mean worth a shit.

Why are people so afraid to draft a god damn QB? Good franchises do it every year. Maybe if the Bears had actually drafted a QB higher then the 6th fucking round in the last 3 years we wouldn't be in this situation.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Maybe pick a RB?