Bears defense leads the league in sacks

BearClaw55

GO BEARS
Donator
Liked Posts:
After 2 weeks the Bears lead the league in sacks (10). After playing two of the best mobile QBs in the league.

The offense better get a killer instinct or put Daniels in. The Bears have a Super Bowl calibur defense.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
After 2 weeks the Bears lead the league in sacks (10). After playing two of the best mobile QBs in the league.

The offense better get a killer instinct or put Daniels in. The Bears have a Super Bowl calibur defense.

I think Wilson is the most sacked QB in the NFL over the last several years.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Yeah, it'll be interesting to see what Floyd looks like when he has two hands. I still don't like the approach to this defense when teams run hurry up. If I were the other team, there is no reason why you should not run it to start off the game. The Bears haven't proven they can stop it.

Mack is a beast, but it still looks like he isn't quite in top shape yet. He was gassed in that 4th quarter despite the Bears defense hardly being on the field for the majority of the game.

Ej63090

Anti-Exultant Cruise Dire
Liked Posts:
Yeah those are the two most sacked QB’s in the league.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
If you watch the sack of Wilson on the 1 yard line Floyd actually manhandled his guy backwards. He couldnt separate with his club but there is a great shot showing him one handed throw the LT around from seattle...

I'll go out and say floyd ends the season with 8 sacks

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Just because he's not getting the sacks doesn't mean he's not doing his job. Also, Bakhtari and D Brown, the two All Pro LT's he went up against i hear are pretty good.

Hammer

Liked Posts:
This D is just crazy good, Mack is the real deal, and there's also a good depth, Super Bowl caliber unit.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
This D is just crazy good, Mack is the real deal, and there's also a good depth, Super Bowl caliber unit.

Best defense in the league for the first 3 qtrs. They've got to pick up their conditioning. That might have to do with Russell and Aaron and their hurry up offenses though.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:

Daniels is not a superbowl caliber QB. The only hope at this point is if MT can get more experience and develop into a solid QB. Hopefully by the end of the year MT has gotten over most of his growing pains and our D has kept us in enough games so we might be able to get a wildcard spot.

bears51/40

Liked Posts:

Daniels our backup center or Daniel the backup QB.

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
Where do we fall in defensive rankings?

Sent from my iPhone X using Tapatalk

TL1961

Liked Posts:
You don’t get it.

The Bears played D to not allow the long TD, forcing Seattle to use all their available time on one drive when they needed two scores.

It may be fun to see full on blitzing, but that is higher risk. We didn’t need sacks. We needed to not allow an 80 yard TD that used no clock.

Mission accomplished but fans complain.

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
All offseason posters complain where will the pressure come from. Bears make the mega deal and get Mack. Bears now have the most sacks in the NFL and a top 5 D.

Posters still complain about the D. Gotta love this place.

pepethebear

Liked Posts:
I expect they'll finish top 3 barring multiple serious injuries (or just one in the case of mack, God forbid).

Pass rush is not only great but also deep. Macks description of this defense having "a lot of dogs" looks like a pretty damn good description.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
The SeaChickens continued to run the ball a lot in the 4th qtr, even late in the game because they could not hold up our pass rush. Mack was gassed because he goes all out on every single play, but I hope they will get better, because I saw Hicks near the goal line on the last Seattle drive, simply stand up and not even rush because he was toast.

I honestly feel that Mack is making everyone give that little extra, and that has resulted in amazing first half results, but they are spent at the end of the game. Conditioning will get better as the weeks progress.

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
Bears had 5 sacks in 19 pass plays at one point, that is absurdly insane.