Silverwulf

Liked Posts:
Where do we fall in defensive rankings?

Sent from my iPhone X using Tapatalk

YPG - 323.0 (8th)
Rushing YPG - 71.5 (4th)
Passing YPG - 251.5 (18th)
PPG - 20.5 (11th)

Incidentally, we also lead the league in Forced Fumbles with 5. (Tied with Cleveland)

Bears_804

Liked Posts:
I believe the D will continue to get better. Pretty good to see some production from Lynch as well. Only heard Roquans name called when he made a stop. Good to see him out there all game. The whole defense seems to be feeding off the line. What a game from Danny T as well.

Once the club comes off, I could see Floyd's impact and hit home plays increase by a lot. I constantly see him stuck not being able to use the hand to get away from defenders. Looks like it's been detrimental to his technique.

Secondary needs to come together a little more. That would really put it over the top. They're capable.

Monster

Liked Posts:
I just saw Mack alone has more sacks, forced fumbles, picks and TDs than Oakland.
Those fans must be pissed...

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Any Ideal how many of those sacks were in the second half of games. Our pass rush is lesser late in games.

Bears_804

Liked Posts:
Any Ideal how many of those sacks were in the second half of games. Our pass rush is lesser late in games.
See how gassed Mack was on the sideline towards the end of the game. The conditioning will improve hopefully, and from there we will see more production later in games. It has been night and day 1st vs 2nd half.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
See how gassed Mack was on the sideline towards the end of the game. The conditioning will improve hopefully, and from there we will see more production later in games. It has been night and day 1st vs 2nd half.

Even with sun down, it was humid in the stadium. It’s no excuse but it certainly contributes to those guys getting tired.

bearsfootball516

Liked Posts:
One of the most underrated aspects of the defenses success is that Fangio has been here for several years now. Instead of having to learn a new system every year, the players are able to master the current one.

Continuity in a coaching staff is important when making and keeping a team good.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:

I don't think that its a result of conditioning entirely as much as it is having mobile qbs and rodgers keeping his drives going... Face it when the O was on the field the defense stayed fresh. We see less aggressive approaches from Nagy with the lead and it results in a quicker drives and less rest for his defense...

Nagy is demanding a lot of his defense but they've shown they can handle it. His mistake in Green Bay was not leaning on Jordan Howard even though he was averaging 5.5 yards a carry. Jordan finds holes and puts you in good position on 2nd and 3rd down 90% of the time. The quicker Nagy learns to lean on him with a lead the better our win % will be and the better the turnover ration will be for our defense...