Bears fandom rules.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Is the thing they say about if you're walking down a certain tunnel at Soldier Field you have to yell Green Bay sucks in it a real thing? I don't live in Chicago and have only been to 2 games at Soldier Field but reading that was the first i've heard of it.
Why don’t you google it?

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Maxim did a thing a number of years ago about the best/worst city and made it a cover story. Well of course if you lived in the Chicagoland area, Chicago was the best city. If you lived in Denver, Denver was the best city. You get it. So they did a thing about what a typical resident might look like. If you lived outside Chicago they described our typical resident as, "An obese mustachiod man with flecks of sausage in his mustache, wearing a satin Bears jacket collapsing on the steps to the office of his favorite cardiologist."

These rules are fucking stupid. Everyone/Anyone who adheres to them should be ashamed of themselves. Imagine walking into a Bears game against the fucking Jaguars and feeling the need to chant "Green Bay sucks." Hopefully Covid-19 took care of a major number of those people.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
the '85 Bears defense was magnificent. but in my opinion so good that the games were actually boring to watch.

Walter Payton is still the most complete football player ever. to say otherwise is ignorant.

Grimson, find new material. the broom closet and boomer thing are fucking old now. and Vick Ashley is a cuck. I don't know why you celebrate him.
Actually from what I know from following Vick on Twitter over the last couple years, is that he's the opposite of a cuck. Dude cleans pools in wealthy burbs buddy.

mecha

Liked Posts:
Actually from what I know from following Vick on Twitter over the last couple years, is that he's the opposite of a cuck. Dude cleans pools in wealthy burbs buddy.
but what do you do?