Bears fans push for Chase Daniel over Mitch Trubisky

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Playing Daniel isn’t gonna help anything. Mitch is only gonna get better with live bullets and unfortunately he probably has this year as a grace period in terms of bad production with Nagy and Pace

Depends. Sometimes a benching causes someone to reevaluate and reassess in a way that continuing to play does not allow. Steve Young for example benefited from having to take a seat and rethink his approach to the game. Maybe Trubs is not at that point yet or maybe he will figure it out but it is fair game if he continues to struggle to throw him a life vest instead of watching him drown.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
it won't go anywhere without the proper guac.....plus guac is a great stand alone dish.......it can do everything

But guac will never reach its full potential without chips. Advantage carne asada.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Naggy might have to dumb down the playbook, severely

“dumb down”. Ironic here. 3 of those TDs were not due to a lack of understanding of the playbook. They were the result of “correct read, inaccurate pass”.

“Dumbing down” the playbook would have zero impact on that.

Developing timing with his receivers will.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
You’re kidding right? The throw to Burton wasn’t exactly a tight window he was wide open and he undeethrew the ball to Robinson dude come on.

Burton was bracketed by a linebacker underneath and a db over the top and he fired a strike. The Robinson deep ball was right on the money.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Dude come on his completion percentage is so high because all his throws that he makes are with in 10 yards. Don’t be a blind idiot see what’s in-front of you and trust your eyes

Thats called a west coast offense, meatball. Jesus christ some of you are stupid.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Even after his 1st Super Bowl win, there were some New England fans that were calling for Bledsoe over Brady.

Or we can “LaCanfora” it:

Patriots fans are calling for Bledsoe over Brady.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Even after his 1st Super Bowl win, there were some New England fans that were calling for Bledsoe over Brady.

Or we can “LaCanfora” it:

Patriots fans are calling for Bledsoe over Brady.

Bad comp. Bledsoe was way better than Daniel

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Thats called a west coast offense, meatball. Jesus christ some of you are stupid.

He started a thread yesterday wondering if Trubisky has trade value. Simply unreal...

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
He’s missed some throws, yes. But he is a cunts hair away from a 70% completion rate so far this season.

To say that he “can’t” hit a receiver is hyperbole.

Most of his passes are to somewhere near the line of scrimmage. It would be ridiculous if he didn't have a 70% comp rate. His yards per attempt is pathetic. Every QB with a higher completion % than him has a far higher yards per attempt.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Then why did you throw so much praise on him draft day?
I didn't. Why do you keep attributing things to me that I never said? You've accused me of wanting every backup in history to play and of being all about the Trubisky pick among other made up bullshit. I wanted Deshaun Watson. I was happy that Pace took a QB but he was never my first choice. Stop making shit up, you're either getting posters confused with each other or you're just flat out lying. Either way stop doing it.

And by the way, even if I was happy with him on draft day, what does that matter? That was before he'd shown me that he can't play in the NFL. Why would my opinion of him now be identical to when he was drafted? We hadn't seen him play professional football then.

Last edited:

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Burton was bracketed by a linebacker underneath and a db over the top and he fired a strike. The Robinson deep ball was right on the money.

Dude the broadcast even said it was an under throw. He may have been bracketed but he was still open. It was a nice throw though I’ll give him that but it’s also one I expect an NFL QB to make

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers

You’re a moron. There is no offense in football where the scheme allows the QB to only throw for 6 yards per attempt. For example look at Mahomes who is running the same damn scheme you idiot

msadows

Liked Posts:
You’re a moron. There is no offense in football where the scheme allows the QB to only throw for 6 yards per attempt. For example look at Mahomes who is running the same damn scheme you idiot

Err, no. Thats the staple of the west coast offense. Stretch the field horizontally with short routes, then counter the defense with deep routes.

Difference is Mahommes is connecting on his deep routes, Mitch isn't.

We threw deep 6 times last week. I'd say thats enough.

You're a moron.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Dude the broadcast even said it was an under throw. He may have been bracketed but he was still open. It was a nice throw though I’ll give him that but it’s also one I expect an NFL QB to make

I’ve seen it several times and I watched it live at the game. He hit Robinson in stride. A faster guy would have blown by the safety.

You should read this...

https://www.profootballweekly.com/2018/09/25/mark-schofield-how-mitch-trubisky-handles-pressure-and-2-throws-that-should-give-bears-fans-hope/au9ybm7/

msadows

Liked Posts:
I’ve seen it several times and I watched it live at the game. He hit Robinson in stride. A faster guy would have blown by the safety.

Yea...that robinson throw was perfectly in stride, perfect spiral, perfect technique. When he throws a good ball it comes beautiful out of his hand. Hopefully he has more of those going forward.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Yea...that robinson throw was perfectly in stride, perfect spiral, perfect technique. When he throws a good ball it comes beautiful out of his hand. Hopefully he has more of those going forward.

Some of the criticism has been fair but certain people are simply making shit up to fit their narrative as well.