Bears first rounder... final answer!

ghost_of_halas

Liked Posts:
I will post something similar after the initial FA flurry passes but toss out your expected first found pick.

I am going with Justin Gilbert.

He has prototypical size and excellent speed. The game tape is great and he is a playmaker returning kicks and picks for touchdowns.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Don't think Gilbert makes it to then...

If they don't get their DT in FA I think it is Jernigan

malcore

keith wenning

rocky-hayes-keith-wenning.jpg

winterwarz

Gilbert had 6 kickoff returns for TDs at Oklahoma State. He could potentially replace two players the Bears might not have back this season.

Foul Phil

CCS Thread Ender
Liked Posts:
Obviously it depends on who drops to them. My guess would be Donald or attempt to trade way down like bottom 5 of the first or maybe top of the second. After locking up Jennings not sure how much the Bears value CB's and 14 is too high for the safeties coming out this year.

RisWell

Liked Posts:
Donald or Hageman

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Kekua Zombie

Liked Posts:
Donald or Gilbert depending on who is there at the pick and who we sign in FA.

JaySix

Liked Posts:
I will post something similar after the initial FA flurry passes but toss out your expected first found pick.

I am going with Justin Gilbert.

He has prototypical size and excellent speed. The game tape is great and he is a playmaker returning kicks and picks for touchdowns.
expected first pick or our preferred first pick?

I expect the Bears to take a DE but I prefer S Clinton-Dix or DT Donald (at this point. usually a lot of things change from now until the draft, free agency for instance.... )

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Regis is easily the choice.

Sent from my LGL85C using Tapatalk 2

Apoptosis

Liked Posts:
I would go with Donald or Gilbert. I think we can get a DE in later rounds for better value. Idk if I'm sold on Early or other projected late 1st round DE. Now if Clowney or Mack fall then we better be sprinting to the podium but that isn't going to happen.