Donator
Liked Posts:
ESPN :rimshot:

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Not surprising. And the worst part is, if Fields is legit, Pace is golden for at least another 5 years. And he would have to put out some stinky teams to get canned. Even if he's mediocre at finding talent to surround Fields, the McCaskey's will let him stick around and be happy with Wild cards/1st round playoff exits.

Maybe he will surprise us, but the way he manages this team isn't sustainable, imo. Backloaded deals for aging players, trading picks and limited draft capital each year is dangerous.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
I'm assuming FO's whose first year this is weren't ranked right? Which would include Detroit, Houston, and Jacksonville correct? If so I don't really have much argument. Fields is paces only hope and he has very little flexibility to fill in around him next year at least

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
I'm assuming FO's whose first year this is weren't ranked right? Which would include Detroit, Houston, and Jacksonville correct? If so I don't really have much argument. Fields is paces only hope and he has very little flexibility to fill in around him next year at least
I didn’t read the article but I think someone mentioned Jax was ranked higher than Chi, which makes no sense.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I could see bottom 3rd or something. But dead last? I can name a team in every division that's a bigger trainwreck than we are in the front office. I could probably name 2-3 in the NFC East. Lol.

Alterego

Master Debater
Donator
Liked Posts:
tenor.gif

Reactions: DC

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Maybe they shouldn't be last but does it really matter where someone ranks when they're in the bottom quarter?