Bears Front Runners for Allen Robinson & Trey Burton

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
The Bears seem to have a history of signing overpaid blocking TEs that don't really produce. The only one that I can think of that was productive was Bennett. Anyone remember Manumaleuna? LOL
fify

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
Burton would have to want to be a backup again because that is what he will be to Shaheen. He would still get his fair share amount of balls though. Shaheen to me looked like he is going to be a good one and was just held back by poor coaching.
Start in 2 TE sets. He gets the title of "starter" even though snaps are what should matter.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If Dez Bryant is cut...he is worth a look at the right price

[video=youtube_share;VzIlUmUWnCU]https://youtu.be/VzIlUmUWnCU[/video]

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
Sounds like the Jags plan to franchise Robinson if they can't get a long term deal done.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
So a position coach from his college days of a different position now coaching a different position with the Bears is going to be the difference maker?

Uhhhhhhhhhh, yeah. Sure.

Yep.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:

lol.....prove that made the difference.....my guess is the 42 million had mostly to do with it....that and what Robinson actually said made the difference....

all this non-sense of some obscure position coach making the difference is just twitter fodder for people to post shit....

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
lol.....prove that made the difference.....my guess is the 42 million had mostly to do with it....that and what Robinson actually said made the difference....

all this non-sense of some obscure position coach making the difference is just twitter fodder for people to post shit....

That was almost good grammar except I don't think you understand the use of a period.

[video=youtube_share;U-UDOgOTq7I]https://youtu.be/U-UDOgOTq7I[/video]