Not open for further replies.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
By Brad Biggs

A two-game winning streak for the Bears, coupled with one of the most electric performances by a quarterback in the history of the NFL, has shifted the team's Nov. 28 game against the Eagles at Soldier Field into the prime 3:15 p.m. slot on Fox.

The NFL announced Tuesday that the game has been switched from a noon kickoff to the later time, making it the featured national game for the network. The Bears (6-3) are in first place in the NFC North and the Eagles (6-3) moved into a first-place tie in the NFC East with a 59-28 victory over the Washington Redskins on Monday night.
Michael Vick completed 20 of 28 passes for 333 yards and four touchdowns and rushed for 80 yards and two more scores in the record-setting rout. Vick has thrown 11 touchdown passes this season and no interceptions and should be in the running for the MVP award if he continues to lead the Eagles.

The Bears play at Miami on Thursday night and will then have extra time to prepare for Vick and the explosive Eagles' offense.

Vick is 0-3 all-time vs. the Bears as a member of the Atlanta Falcons. The Bears won a frigid 16-3 meeting at Soldier Field in 2005 and blew out the Falcons 31-3 at the Georgia Dome in 2001. He looks like a new quarterback with the Eagles.

Bears' game vs. Eagles moved to 3:15 p.m. start - Chicago Breaking Sports

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Can't wait to play, Vick has yet to torch Chicago and him and Urlacher always have a good back and forth. Plus national game means I get to watch it at my house!!!!!

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Vick, D-Jax, Maclin, McCoy...helloooooooooo

nickofypres

Super Nintendo Chalmers
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Toledo Rockets
Hope my work schedule cooperates with this.

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
After watching Vick on MNF, I'm scared as shit to face him. The Bears need to contain him in the pocket, take away the downfield passes, and control the time of possession so Vick doesn't get on the field if they want to win.

waldo7239117

Driving Wreckless DA Best
Donator
Liked Posts:
This could be better for me. Because of my work schedule. Either way I'm fine with the time change.

beardown28

That's What She Said
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is why I hate fantasy football.I'm in first place in my league by 1 game and I have McCoy, D Jax, and the Eagles defense.. But I want the Bears to win. Hopefully the Bears win 28-21 with D Jax, McCoy, and the Eagles d/sp scoring but then falling to DAAAA Bears.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
See..while I certainly have sympathy for your fantasy team. Bears > them...I would like the Bears D to shut down the Eagles and the Bears O to have a good game.

Pre

Liked Posts:
Vick doesn't worry me. We have a history of shutting him down, and even though he's greatly stepped up his game since we last faced him I still think our defense is perfect for handling his skillset.

We play great deep coverage, neutralizing Vick's ability to hit Maclin and Jackson downfield, and we have a strong rush defense and have linebackers capable of containing Vick's threat as a runner. Vick's going to have to do his damage in the intermediate passing game, and I'm doubtful of his ability to sit back and take what we give him defensively. His mindset is too much about the big play, and to be success against the Bears you have to be patient and be willing to move the ball in smaller chunks.

nickofypres

Super Nintendo Chalmers
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Toledo Rockets
Does this mean Buck and Aikman will call the game?

WindyCity7

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
im a eagles fan i hope my boy vick torches urclacher & da cubs i meant bears :)

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Excited that this is in primetime.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
The Bears have been historically good against Vick. This could be the biggest game of the year, with playoff implications.

waldo7239117

Driving Wreckless DA Best
Donator
Liked Posts:
I like the time change better, pretty much, because I work till' 4 on Sunday.

WindyCity7

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Bears have been historically good against Vick. This could be the biggest game of the year, with playoff implications.

but vick is coming off a game wherehe delivered a historic ass wuppin the bears better hope he cooled down......

you boys think youll get his 1st int for the yr????????

Pre

Liked Posts:
but vick is coming off a game wherehe delivered a historic ass wuppin the bears better hope he cooled down......

you boys think youll get his 1st int for the yr????????

If the Giants don't get there first, I wouldn't put it past us.

Status
Not open for further replies.