Bears' game vs. Eagles moved to 3:15 p.m. start

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bears are going to have their hands full with these Eagles...so damn explosive.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Bears are going to have their hands full with these Eagles...so damn explosive.

Dont see how the Bears win this one...Though the Giants self-destructed themselves in the end there.

Globetrotter

Liked Posts:
If Cutler and the offense can win the time of possession battle and allow the Bears D to rest, I believe the bears will come out on top. Cutler needs to play mistake free.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
If Cutler and the offense can win the time of possession battle and allow the Bears D to rest, I believe the bears will come out on top. Cutler needs to play mistake free.

Thats easier said than done. The Eagles now lead the league in turnovers after yesterdays game. And being that the Bears havent exactly taken care of the ball this year....well...I just dont see how the offense comes out of this okay.

Derkach77

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think we will shut down Vick. I believe he'll put up ok numbers but nothing special.

DaBears72

MoNsTeRs Of ThE MiDwAy
Liked Posts:
If and When Da Bears Beat the Eagles ( my girlfriends team..lol ) we will just roll right to playoffs and if defense keeps playing like it is like Da Bears have alway been a low scoring team that plays the clock and wins and trying all this long passing with Cutler is just crazy make the short passes and give Forte the ball and we will go ALL THE WAY !!!! Da Bears Have never really been a high scoring team dont get me wrong they have had high score but known for defense just shutting down other teams offense and our offense getting a few points and running the ball alot to kill the clock :bears::bears::bears:

cbears40

Liked Posts:
I'm expecting a really good game here. Our DEF against Vick. Need Cutler to move more in the pocket unlike last week. Not sure WHY they went away from what was working. the 2 or 3 games before that. Running game is looking better. Really need our Red Zone offense to improve! This would be a good week for that to happen!

Teoli

Liked Posts:
I remember that cold game against the Falcons when Da Bears played Vick the last time. That was the game that Grossman came in to replace Orton and got the standing ovation. I remember Urlacher just planting Vick big time. It is very encouraging the way that Da Bears have handled Micheal Vick in the past. I think that Da Bears match up well. I reall like having Peppers speed and experience on the outside to help flush Vick back inside. That compliments Urlacher well if he is Vicks spy again like in previous meetings. Hopefully they can get that run game going though, becasue Philli's secondary is nothing to take for granted. Which Jay Cutler that will show up is what makes me most concerned. He might just have to manage the game in this one instead of try to do too much. I am so hyped!!!

HeavyD

Liked Posts:
The way I see it is we need to constantly bring pressure to flush him out to his right were he is an unaccurate passer or a runner. When he runs to the left all hell breaks lose.

Reactions: X

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
The way I see it is we need to constantly bring pressure to flush him out to his right were he is an unaccurate passer or a runner. When he runs to the left all hell breaks lose.

Making Vick uncomfortable is the key...We know this, but he knows we know this...it'll be a fun game to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.